Reviews for Fate-In time
Raging Drake chapter 98 . 9/1/2021
Of course he aint dead
Raging Drake chapter 97 . 9/1/2021
When she dies,i hope its very very painful
Raging Drake chapter 96 . 9/1/2021
DAMN IT! IT JUST HAD TO BE HIM!
Raging Drake chapter 94 . 9/1/2021
Magus killer is back ! Kill the bìtch!
Raging Drake chapter 91 . 9/1/2021
I hope agravain is safe
Raging Drake chapter 90 . 9/1/2021
What happened to the Rose things? Is it an illusion? Hopefully
Raging Drake chapter 89 . 9/1/2021
BURN AT THE STAKE LIKE THE WITCH YOU ARE MORGAN! SUFFER!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
Honestly, what people fail to realize when they bash on fics, is that they don't look at improvements. When the author first started writing is a far cry from how he or she writes now, and that's what matters especially in long running stories like this one. I was here from the start when Parcasious only had 3 or 4 stories including fate in time, and I know there are cliches, but it's not my fault that I still like them.

To each their own
ZhaWarudo chapter 69 . 9/1/2021
Can't read this anymore. I wanted to finish it even though I wasn't gonna add it to favorites. Unlike other readers who max out their favs at 500, I only add worthy fics. This overly popular fic is the typical mainstream steretype. People in general are dumb and have trash taste, so whenever there's is something half decent they'll raise it on a pedestal, even garbage like Dragon Ball Super, Boruto, Hobbit, Avatar movie, new Star Wars, any new Disney and Marvel after Endgame.
Guest chapter 101 . 9/1/2021
Best happy ending for Shirou and Saber.

Loved how you cued for the Avalon ending music to be played here.
ZhaWarudo chapter 67 . 9/1/2021
There is no such expression as business partners in fucking early mediaeval age. Bullshit, if Arthuria became a tyrant then that wouldn't be the person Shirou loves and would not support her, he'd help her, not become a monster.
Sinner and Redeemer chapter 101 . 9/1/2021
Regardless of the more negative reviews. I got to say I love how you managed to make a story with Shirou and Saber where they can have a happy ending without dying.

And I love the wholesome moments. This is why I love the ShirouxSaber pairing the most. They really are equal as both of them guide each other in living their lives.
ZhaWarudo chapter 65 . 9/1/2021
There is only one word that follows "with all due" and it's not fucking apologies, it's respect. How can you botch simple things like that is beyond me.
Raging Drake chapter 86 . 9/1/2021
Im still worried what Morgan did to mordred,dont know what it is but i know its bad
Raging Drake chapter 84 . 9/1/2021