Reviews for Fate-In time
apo21 chapter 44 . 6/17
Wow, just...
fuck you.
h.hadi.j chapter 50 . 6/17
Ok gonna admit this arc is good and thats coming from someone who absolutely despise memory loss arcs, that should tell enough.
h.hadi.j chapter 46 . 6/17
I can already smell the drama between arturia and mordred coming
h.hadi.j chapter 44 . 6/16
Oh for fuck sake why is it always the memory loss and end up rescued by enemies pack!
h.hadi.j chapter 43 . 6/16
Hopefully i wont have to go through a stupid memory loss arc
WildlyLaughing chapter 6 . 6/14
“ Merlin had once said that only magic can defeat magic”.

Oh yeah, well Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures said it better.
“Magic must defeat magic!”
NobleBoss chapter 101 . 5/30
Thank you. What a ride
Heathcliff chapter 101 . 5/30
Please update us about the Fate-Lost Time (FLT): Teaser of yours senpai Author.
daruisse chapter 101 . 5/20
ARGGGG No it's over! Why... Why are you finishing your stories so quickly?! Why did you put such a teaser but I find the story nowhere! And the story in the story! An army of Saber, they have every right to their Shirou! an army of Saber with an army of Shirou xD You want to destroy the multi-verse? Oh god, your courage! I never leave criticism or even encouragement usually, because my English is bad (only intermediate English [French])! but THANKS for your stories, you greatly improve my days, if only there were more like you.

Being a Fate fan, I give this fanfiction a 9/10! and the reason for the loss of a point. it's that Shirou didn't stay dead long enough... This stab of sadness, this avowed love of a father on the verge of death for Mordred, his darling daughter... This staging was splandish! Although I think the memory loss arc was... not terrible, looking at your other stories I'm sure you could have done better.
rafaeleyf10 chapter 101 . 5/11
No quería acabar esta historia porque no me gustan los finales, pero ahora no me arrepiento. Me hubiera gustado que shirou hubiera quedado también con Emily pero bueno. Espero con ansias la historia alternativa de las otras arthurias y la "continuación de esta". Tengo que decir que en historias de fate eres uno de los mejores. Fue un gusto haber leído esta historia. Muchas gracias por crearla.
If Shirou had a nickel for every time he got stabbed through the heart with a legendary magical blade and stabber assumed he was dead but he got up later that same day, he’d have two nickels.
Silveryu chapter 101 . 5/1
Really good ending, and to be honest one of the best just pure fate/stay night fanfictions i have read.

Though i would like to ask, do you have any plans to create a prequel/sequel to this story?
Weebcentric chapter 52 . 4/29
Nobunaga didn’t “invent” the idea of alternating fire.
It was used in China and Spain about half a century earlier.
Lancelot mood chapter 37 . 4/29
Me, asking my mom if my friends can have a sleepover.
Pity that chapter 25 . 4/27
Shame they couldn’t have stayed that way.
Queen Femiya would’ve worked just as well.
13,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »