Reviews for Fate-In time
european elite chapter 5 . 4/22
Shirou embracing his inner aristocrat, i think
does this count as grooming? I mean i know when they first met Artoria was the older one but...
The Walt chapter 21 . 4/16
Not even Merlin can handle the Eroge Protagonist EX Skill
I seriously wish Morgan was tortured to death. She’s so fucking whinny that she wasn’t made queen. She seems to think that she’s suffered so much for no god damned reason. “Oh no, my dad didn’t ignore my sociopathic tendencies and give me the kingdom for free”. Fuck off
Andres DMB chapter 101 . 4/12
Bruh, i have finished this fic, and o boy, this hurt, simply this is the best fanfic that i have read in my life, simply beautiful, the way you started it, to the way it finished, is simply remarcable, is just, great, you simply have no way of seeing how many time i have spend reading this story, how many times i was just completely into it, when i first discovered it i loved the idea, but even then, just simply the amount of words that it had (i don't know if it was 200 000 or 400 000) scared me away, but when i grew up, and got my reading skills better, i came back, and i just simply can not express how much it meant to me, coming again and reading it whole, simply it was something phenomenal, this has a part in my hearth, and i just simply want to say it to you, this story meant a lot to me, simply a lot, thank you for writing it until the end.

GoPoe chapter 59 . 4/10
Man all this drama is annoying why is Shirou being so passive
GoPoe chapter 52 . 4/10
Honestly I'm skimming all these chapters because memory loss is always lame and annoying.
Rimuru chapter 101 . 4/5
im waiting for that FLT prequel boi...
Man I want to say that this is a work of a master and it’s masterpiece and I’m excited for the next read fate-lost time and hope you start it soon
Andres DMB chapter 27 . 4/1
I wanted to leave a review for a while, i haven't finished reading this, but it's the best story that i have read in fanfiction in my life, actually, i think it was the first one i encountered, though i never got myself to finish it or atleast read a portion of it (624000 words is a lot after all), but now i am happy, because i think it's the best decision i could have possibly made.
I will keep reading, and be proud, this story is a great one.
ImNotAWeeb64101 chapter 101 . 3/31
What a journey, it took me a few times to actually reas this story from beginning to end but it was well worth it. Thank you for making these stories and I hope that you never lose the drive to keep on creating these amazing stories. Can’t wait to catch up with all your other works!
DracoDeath4000 chapter 101 . 3/30
This is a glorious piece of fanfiction that I can't thank you enough for writing.
ClydeZeGamer chapter 101 . 3/26
Are you gonna write a sequel?
KrowRyder21 chapter 101 . 3/23
After reading through all 101 chapters I have nothing else to say but thank you, this is exactly what I wanted to read after the end of the Fate Route. I truly loved every bit of this story.
Aerazov chapter 98 . 3/13
I am still exceedingly curious as to the son of Wolfred's first name. As far as I can tell he isn't from actual Arthurian legend and is just an OC, but I still wish to know.
oSayan chapter 35 . 3/7
Honestly , this was probably the best kiss I have ever read ..
13,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »