Reviews for The Holy Man of The Church Creek
Raging Drake chapter 14 . 9/16
Not surprising that the necklace was god
Raging Drake chapter 8 . 9/16
Is this ubw shirou?
Raging Drake chapter 7 . 9/16
So there’s no Gaia or Alaya to deteriorate the durandal sword,I think?
Raging Drake chapter 6 . 9/16
Why hasn’t the durandal shirou traced not dissipated yet? He was a literal dimension away from the sword
Raging Drake chapter 2 . 9/15
Which shirou is this?
keybladelight chapter 62 . 9/12
Love the ending.
Peanutsaber chapter 62 . 9/10
everytime I read any of your stories, I am reminded of why I have so much respect for you. undoubtedly my favourite author.
king56 chapter 13 . 9/9
I feel like I'm missing something when did see say something about a baby to him
DalkonCledwin chapter 21 . 9/8
Noblesse Oblige is a concept that stands at the root of the Arthurian romances, and Shirou is even more of a personification for this concept than Artoria herself!
DalkonCledwin chapter 19 . 9/8
ROFLMAO, Chloe von Einzbern has got to be laughing at her elder brother’s dimensional analogue right about now, since Kuro is *her* nickname!

Um… Sona wasn’t born for several centuries after the civil war ended. In fact, Serafall wasn’t born until something like sixty years after the Great War itself. Devil children age at the same rate as humans up until something like their 20th birthday, much like Asgardians do in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. On that note, pigtails like those Serafall is known for didn’t really exist in the time period you are depicting in this chapter.

YES! Savior of France references! I love it!

ROFLMAO, Sona’s gonna be so upset when she learns who inspired her sister’s magical girl fetish.
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 9/8
The original Lucifer, before his fall from grace, was the Morning Star of Heaven, and even after it kept the title “Morningstar” as his surname. The only other person to be called “The Morning Star of Heaven” was Jesus of Nazareth himself, and to the best of my knowledge, that only occurred in the Book of Revelations.
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 9/8
Wife?
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 9/6
ROFLMAO at Griselda's last words in this chapter.
the necklace is God isn't it
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 9/6
Does this mean Shirou is actually Angra Mainyu? Cause if it does, then the world of DxD is in so much trouble.
8,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »