Reviews for The Holy Man of The Church Creek
Hyperman15 chapter 37 . 2/12
This just a little nit pick:
Imo you can’t just mention that GoB has dominion over the three Abrahamic religions and not mention the glaring absence of 2 of them in DxD’s world building (unless I’m mistaken). Up until now GoB was your twist on a portrayal of cultural christianity in DxD fashion. If you mention the other 2, I expect the Djinns and Iblis to show up and a Heavenly Temple and the Ark of the Covenant to show up with Moses and Elijah ready to fight Trihexa at the very least. Or a scene with Azazel saying how unfair it is for him to fall from lust when some men got free 72 women harems in paradise upon dying. Maybe see Aladin’s reincarnation do a cameo in the hero faction.
Hyperman15 chapter 14 . 2/7
“Nah, I’d saveEmiya Shirou
E chapter 62 . 1/19
I'm glad I read it all. Great story. I wasn't really interested in the first couple chapters, but once it picked up I just couldn't stop reading.
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 26 . 1/17
Heroic Spirit : Marbas The Unfathomable
Traits: Demon; Demonic; King; Male;
Class: ?
Desc: Lord Marbas was the Last Demon of the underworld and played a pivotal role in ending the devil civil war. He was known as a kind and just Demon and was considered the rightful ruler of Hell if not for his untimely death when he sacrificed himself for the woman he loved and his allies by absorbing all of God's light.

Skill A: All the World's Evils Upon You - High chance to inflict enemies with Terror. Clear all of opponent's buffs.

Skill B: I am Marbas Of House Marbas - Cut Marbas' HP in half, inflict Attack Up on self. Inflict Guts on Self.

Skill C: We Who Rule the Underworld - All Ally 'Demon' 'Demonic' and 'Loved by Marbas' units are inflicted Noble Phantasm Generation Up and NP Damage Boost.

Noble Phantasm: My Darkness Shall Swallow the Light - (Anti-Divine) (Suicide Attack) (Barrier) - Attack Up for Allies with 'Demonic' trait (Apply this effect twice for units with 'Loved by Marbas' trait). Invincibility for Allies with demonic trait for 2 turns. Inflict Death on Marbas unless this attack kills an enemy with 'Divinity' or 'Divine Spirit' traits. Grants all Allies "Instant Kill Immunity" for 2 turns.
UmbraCatervae chapter 62 . 1/14
This story is a Rollercoaster of emotions. This is my most favorite anfiction of all time. Definitely a recommendation for others to read.
Likes tropes chapter 62 . 1/13
Its been 3 years where is the tvtropes page for this fic bruhhhh
Night after morning chapter 62 . 1/1
great, just wonderful story
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 6 . 12/25/2023
I just wanted to point this out for Fun.

Emiya Shirou's Luck is Probably the Lowest, and if we're talking about Numbers, I do mean his Luck is literally 1, while Uzumaki Naruto's Luck is the Opposite being an Error due to how High it is. The only difference is when it comes to a Casino.

If you don't understand then let me put it in a way you'd understand:

Both always have a Chance to face an Opponent they shouldn't be capable of Defeating, yet Defeat them.

If both were given a Missionaccepted a Job as a Bodyguard, it'll end up to be something around the line of either the person they're bodyguarding is someone extremely important and made a huge Positive Impression to them due to them not only helping them to gain confidence or see a flaw on their system that they have to fix or something, to the point that in the end of the Mission, they'll be bugged eyed for finding out that the person they're helping is a Ruler of an Entirely New Alien Race.

If both ever decided to Travel all over the world, they'll constantly would help people and defeat a bad guy to the point of being seen as a Hero, even if their intentions are to only help, while unknowingly gaining Girls who either become their Company or have Stated that they'll be waiting for their return in a Suggestive way that would either make them blush or not even notice the flirting and suggestive actions.

The reason why I said aside for Casino that they're Different, is because, Shirou would gain attention due to him trying and winning only a few times, making people sees him as a Smart Cheater, while Naruto wouldn't even have lost once and be seen as a Major Cheater, yet they couldn't even Proof he's Cheating even after removing his entire half of his Clothes yet kept winning, which would lead to Naruto literally taking all of the Money within the Casino to the Casino Workers and Owners Horror, probably even get Naruto banned, while Shirou getting Banned for unknowingly Flirting with other Girls and gaining their Undivided Attention.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 3 . 12/25/2023
Imagine at the 2nd Test, he was suddenly walking out of the Gate, carrying a Crying Jack the Ripper.
Yu Jin-Jay-Jaun chapter 34 . 11/11/2023
Story's great in many ways, but time travel is taboo for me. OH BOY will I kick the guy nuts without mercy who changes timeline without understanding the consequences of it.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/3/2023
Gotta say it: ALTAR, not alter. An Altar is a stone or table that one worships at or performs rituals on. Alter is to change things.

Don't know if someone has mentioned this already, but I had to for my own peace of mind going forward.

~Dreaming of the Phoenix.
ledesmajoaquin418 chapter 62 . 11/2/2023
La historia me llegó al corazón, no puedo describir la aventura que fue leer tu historia
Me alegra que lograrás darle un final tan bonito
scaryskeletonxd chapter 62 . 10/14/2023
Years had come and I'm still waiting for that sequel. And will continue to wait while re-reading this masterpiece every once in a while.
Wacko12 chapter 57 . 10/13/2023
Why not show the Norse?
YetOnlyADreamer chapter 28 . 10/4/2023
So, in this AU, Sona was born in the last year of Devil Civil War, shortly before the Battle of Kalinse Plains
9,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »