Reviews for The Holy Man of The Church Creek
Marcas Dammin chapter 15 . 10/2
One thing I will say is there is no Biblical god in the Nasu/fate verse. If you say that he got more power from the believer's fate in him it would make it more believable
dantezess chapter 12 . 9/26
At this point Shirou might as well not even be the MC considering 2 thirds of the chapter focus on everyone but him.
Im a guest chapter 62 . 9/26
Man. I really remember years ago when I was only person on the patreon to post a 1 to update this story when it had like couple chapters. Crazy how this story finished and how long its been.
kmate1222 chapter 62 . 9/11
Holy... Fucking...shit.

My man, this might very well be the Epicest fanfiction (or just story in general) I've read. Period.

I especially liked the finishing omake, props to the writers.

Hm... you really make me want to write better. I don't know if I should cry or thank you.

Either way,

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING STORY!
dustintroydeguzman00 chapter 62 . 9/3
Not gonna lie, low of a chance it may be as this is finished. I do hope to see some more omakes or a few gaiden chapters. Just some daily shenanigans of Shirou's life with his wives. Adelina and Irina getting their limelights, getting kids of their own and his children doing silly kids stuff. And kinda wanted to see the wives doing the who is hotter between the two Emiyas bit.
primalparadox chapter 10 . 8/27
I'm out, cliffhanger followed by Intermission followed by pointless blather with no resolution. Honestly seems like a great book, I personally find the constant submissiveness horrible but tolerable. The rushing into a dangerous situation, getting pulled out of it before acting and no mention to others of what he was trying to do, or explanation of his actions at any point on the other hand are deal breakers. Really cool plot but not my cup of tea in general o/
handwran chapter 34 . 8/26
serafall is best girl!
handwran chapter 17 . 8/26
oh my gosh shirou feggin kiss the girl
handwran chapter 15 . 8/25
good lord I love this story. Honestly anyone who has any level of good feelings towards god or Christianity would probably love this story. if however you really dont like Christianity or the concept of the christain god, you probably wont like this. I wont spoil anything but this fic feels like food for the soul after all the selfish mcs and depressing fics ive been reading
handwran chapter 6 . 8/25
I absolutely love the biblical symbolism and allegory in this. Its also nice to finally read a fic with a mc with a truly good heart. Im also excited to see shirou grow and how he endures and powers through the triaks hes gonna face in dxd. I love mc's that are good in a dark gritty world.
handwran chapter 4 . 8/25
holy sh*t this story is incredible! why the hell did I hesitate to read this. shirou isnt gary stuish, hes feckin shirou, with all the good ans bad, and frustrating, but ultimately satisfying and inspiring. this fic is great!
CoconutGoSkrrt chapter 1 . 8/21
Serefall best girl
Chatterboxe2.0 chapter 62 . 8/20
Damn, what a great novel, to think I was so reluctant to start reading it. Obviously not perfect and a lot of frustrating parts due to shirou being who he his but the character development was definitely worth it.
A must read for any DXD fan, for fate fans, it's just okay. Still one of the best crossovers I've read in a while.
TheSlySage chapter 18 . 8/19
Shirou as Marbas just makes me sooo pumped and giddy. as Marbas he's more human than normal. he actually acts out his darker emotions without censoring himself.

little Adelina is adorable. she pulls a Soo Yung from rush hour 3 later in the story however lol
TheSlySage chapter 17 . 8/19
giving this glorious story a reread. honestly I would love a spin off of this story completely from a devil perspective where Shirou is brought to the Underworld after maybe fighting Gilgamesh and Angra Mainyu(?) and he starts from the Marbas arc and stays in the underworld and marries and lives with Serafall i loved them soooo much
9,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »