Reviews for Radioactive
HedaBear chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
i loved this, I've read this over and over. it's adorable how Raven and Abby act. I would love a prequel, maybe even a sequel where its the after affects. Maybe a fight or a cute domestic scene between them. Maybe with Lexa too. But I ask, beg and plead, please more of this. This world needs more Doctor Mechanic, especially what you have beautifully written and executed.
Deadshot87 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Wow! This was the best Doctor Mechanic fic I've ever read! Very well written! It was Fantastic! Yea, you should definitely write a prequel!
sassyshepheard chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
please write a sequel! I really want to know about how Abby and Raven got together
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Oh how I loved every word of this. A most excellent retelling and the phrase should officially be a thing for Abby :-). PS a prequel would be awesome
Cactusgirl329 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
B! You did write it and holy heck! (I'm half asleep writing this review but-) I love the nicknames they have and use for each other and Ravens quick wit and quicker tongue! All the interactions with her and Clarke in the beginning were priceless! But my favorite part of the whole thing was Clarke finding them and repeating herself while Raven asks if they broke her. I was laughing the whole time! Awesome job! I would totally be interested to know how Raven got locked up in the first place!
miss.talli.psn chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
did we breake her ? xD I'm done
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
It was soo good! Pleas write more about raven and abby
debssofs chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Love it! Prequel would be nice, but so would a sequel. I would love to see Abby and Raven telling their story to Clarke xD