Reviews for Excuse Me, I Don't Suppose You Know How To Time Travel?
Vannah chapter 9 . 3/24
Ahhhh I love this story so much! I think I’ve reread it at LEAST three times now XD and it never fails to entertain me and suck me in to the story like it’s the first time I’m reading it all over again. SO. Good. Probably (most definitely) my favorite crossover fic of all time. I love how you intertwined these characters and universes so seamlessly. Love it!
TwinTigerLover chapter 9 . 3/21
i'm not looking at your ast update time. i don't wanna know. i'm just gunna follow and hope this story iss till active.

till the end of the line.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 9 . 2/24
I really hate how you do not have Harry rebook them I sorry it is easy to do what is right. But to many authors refuse to call upon and do what is right by using what is right by rebooking evil and using the Holy Spirit to sentence and correct that which is evil.

Harry's Upbringing was not the best. but I know that young kids if they attention can since and feel 0snd fo what is write. And the Holy Spirit will at times try to use us to give a message and a warning when trying to rebook and correct we just need to let it. And to put things in simple terms HYDRA stole everything from him such as his childhood. And The Dursleys didn't help matters. Plus to many secrets also do more harm than good. Plus you never really have any clues as to what happened in the magical world. And I hope Umbridge is dead along with all the death eaters and The Noseless piece of shit of a dark lord. The Wizarding World should be forced to integrate plane and simple plus They should be forever forbidden to mess with people's minds and memories. And far to many stories refuse to do what is necessary to destroy evil. And as a result it just festers and keeps coming back.
Lady Annabelle Slytherin chapter 9 . 2/5
I LOVE this!
Obsessive.slytherin chapter 9 . 2/3
PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease update this again. I absolutely love this story and I’m just dying to read the rest of it. Please don’t abandon this beautiful piece of work.
iwasbornonafriday chapter 1 . 1/9
It's been over two years since you updated. Just checking
BakerG1313 chapter 9 . 1/6
Can I make the 'haven't updated since last year' joke too? Seeing as it's been over a full year since the last update? No? Okie doki.
Great fic, sad that it died...
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 9 . 11/30/2020
So...is this going to be continued or?
A Reader chapter 9 . 11/11/2020
Hey there! I’ve just sat down and read this for the second time, it’s really the best of it’s kind! Great writing! I just wanted to know if you still plan on updating at some point. If you are I’m happy to wait!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2020
If you update i will give you a cookie
FunnyMimi367 chapter 9 . 5/28/2020
*internally screams*

YESSSSSS

I am really excited to Harry and Steve bonding! Although I do wonder how the wizarding world is faring... would it be in shambles because of the prophecy? Ron and Hermione would be 35 and imagine if they had kids Harry's age... that would be funny...
SunPho3n1x chapter 9 . 3/17/2020
Thank you for writing this story. This is my second time reading it. I imagine Harry would want to see Ron and Hermione even if they are 25. Goodness gracious that would be a scene.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2020
It’s been a year again since you updated :( please update soon, I need to know what happens next :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
l like see new chapter
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 9 . 12/5/2019
This fic is really good and you are doing a great job, keep up with the good work. Can't for the next chapter! 8 - D