Reviews for The Brightest Black
darkxlunatiic chapter 1 . 5/12
I see what people mean the fact that she stoped her for even a second is so laughably ridiculous that I don't even know how to explain it...
melinda70 chapter 11 . 4/29
Nice story but the binding of the family magic it’s rather unclear. You say that Narcissa was the only one who did NOT bind her magic, shouldn’t it be the opposite?.
Lafanenretard chapter 72 . 4/26
Interesting story, the plot was well constructed. I like what you did with those characters ! Well done and thanks for sharing it with us !
Archer8 chapter 72 . 4/19
Oh my gosh what an amazing and delightful journey! I LOVE that Narcissa became minister of magic. LOVE IT. We all need to campaign for more Ministrix Malfoy because YES.

I’m just in love with this story from top to bottom! You really did an excellent job with just EVERYTHING and I’m so glad that you shared it all with us!
halemd10 chapter 72 . 4/16
WOW WOW WOW WOW!
I did say WOW, right?
This story is now tied for first place on my favorite list.
I stayed up all night to finish the last third.
halemd10 chapter 7 . 4/14
The Hermione/Draco confrontations are spot-on hilariously brilliant.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 72 . 4/12
Wow! This was incredible! Thank you for sharing this; it really filled up a rainy pandemic weekend with excitement.
OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY *************. So so so frustrated with those little idiots for being petty over not sharing information! Did they learn nothing from Dumbledoor’s short-fallings!
AHHHHHH I FORGOT YOU DID THIS TO USSSSSS. I’m absolutely heartbroken all over again
It’s really clever how Luna retains her individuality and flair while being slightly more grounded when she’s had constant stability and friendship throughout her life :)
UGHHHHHH. I’ve commented a few times today and know I won’t stop till I’m through. Just honestly, so. Much. Joy. Thank you!
I commented a few minutes ago on a previous chapter, and thought I should add it’s bloody well done that the horcrux hunting is so much easier when Albus Bleedin Dumbledoor doesn’t leave the job to rather clueless teenagers. Thanks! :)
Honestly. Just thank you. Character complexity? Yes. Believable divergence from Canon for the better? Yes. This is my third time reading and you’re already giving me a greater will to live. Thanks :))
lovedrher chapter 56 . 3/31
Love the point system your enacted! Fantastic for families and friends
lovedrher chapter 53 . 3/29
Love Pansy's role in this story. Great work!
4,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »