Reviews for The Brightest Black
Gizzy's Mama chapter 72 . 6/18
Holy cow what a story! Such an epic tale and I loved all the characters involved! I was very saddened by the character deaths but not everyone survives war. I’m speechless...just a masterpiece. One I will read many times over I’m sure. I’m going to check out the rest of your stories now. Absolutely fantastic.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 28 . 6/17
I usually don’t review until I’ve completed reading a story but I had to for this one. I’m completely enthralled with it. The first chapter grabbed me with Bellatrix’s viciousness and cruelty then lured me in with the promise of Sirius raising Hermione as his heir. It hasn’t disappointed me nor have I been able to stop reading! This is a fantastic AU tale you’ve woven masterfully...and I’m not even halfway through! Thank you for sharing and posting it for us to enjoy!
This was such an epic tale!
Muted Rainbow chapter 72 . 6/4
Absolutely wonderful! I was gasping, and laughing, and sobbing in so many places. Beautifully written!
Danigirl84 chapter 30 . 5/31
Great chapter! And it also reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, “History is written by the winners.”
Danigirl84 chapter 22 . 5/31
By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warven, you shall be avenged!
SPH chapter 72 . 5/27
Thank you for a great story. Your imagination inspires envy.
Dulradi chapter 72 . 5/20
LOVE this story!amazing plot ,awesome characters and the best action scenes. Not to mention the humor .
Dulradi chapter 64 . 5/20
I'm getting a really awful premonition that Fred and Skeeter will become something more . I really hope not because that is just EWW! She's almost 30 years older than him!
Isis78-13 chapter 72 . 5/20
draws you right in! Great story! 3
HPForever24 chapter 10 . 5/18
I LOVE a strong Narcissa! Can't wait to read MORE!
HPForever24 chapter 1 . 5/18
WOW! Just found this story and what a fantastic storyline! Cannot wait to see how it develops!
EStrunk chapter 72 . 5/16
Absolutely loved this. Thanks for a wonderful story.
EStrunk chapter 70 . 5/15
My favorite thing about this story is how you've brought back elements of the book in completely different ways. Was Hagrid just petrified too? I like that Ron gets petrified instead of Hermione. Ginny killing the basilisk was awesome. Is Luna really dead though?
Convi chapter 72 . 5/13
I'd been looking for a good new story where Hermione was raised by one of the Marauders. I really enjoyed reading this!
4,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »