Reviews for The Brightest Black
tbirdstar chapter 1 . 23h
Great story!
mightoguy chapter 72 . 8/23
this is a wonderful read! thank you, writer, for sharing a non toxic story most people can enjoy 3
mightoguy chapter 55 . 8/22
writer is very talented. progression of romance is natural and not cringe inducing.
mightoguy chapter 38 . 8/21
loved this chapter! so happy that Ron's strategic genuis in chess now translates to planning with Hermione's instigation and Harry being the best fighter. this is so satisfying how balanced the golden trio is!
This was brilliant it was well written and a great plot thanks
kitten137 chapter 71 . 7/28
if they never got past the meditation to see their forms he couldn't transform without doing the mandrakw leaf ritual js
kitten137 chapter 59 . 7/28
i have been loving this fic but what you did in this chapter (59) was a SIN! no spoilers for anyone seeing this comment though
AmadiTeck chapter 60 . 7/5
Omg your writing is amazing. That ending about the whomping willow made me terrified. The way I just felt like something was wrong even tho it's just a story. Idk, it's just the way you wrote. It made me feel like I was standing right there looking out that window with Harry and Draco. I absolutely love the way you write. _
AmadiTeck chapter 51 . 7/5
Yeah, do you have any more cookies? I'm so curious now T-T
Serenity3078 chapter 45 . 7/4
Okay, so now I'm super confused about these cookies! Lol!
Serenity3078 chapter 41 . 7/4
Do you still have any cookies under a stasis charm by chance? I love cookies. I also love this story!
Serenity3078 chapter 23 . 7/4
I know this was a while ago, but I am sorry about your grandmother. I live in the metro Detroit area, if you ever come back to visit, let me know and I can show you around. There is a cool spot on the University of Michigan campus where they seriously considered filming the HP movies. If I remember correctly, it was 2nd runner up. My husband and I were on a tour of the campus because I decided to go back to college as my mid-life crisis (I'm 41) and they told us about it. I guess it is pretty popular for HP fans to dress up and take pictures there. Lol! It really does look like something straight out of the movies.

I am also really enjoying this story! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it, because it is so different, but I really, really love it! It was recommended in one of my Dramoine facebook groups.
Kvandi chapter 6 . 6/23
I wish Neville would have grown up with them and been included in their friend group too.
Kvandi chapter 5 . 6/23
Interested story so far! The concept is unique compared to other stories I’ve read.
gginsc chapter 67 . 5/21
Why was Tracey there? Wasn't she left behind with the other students?
4,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »