Reviews for The Brightest Black
kpop1392as chapter 47 . 1h
Heh heh, I think I can learn to like Peeves. I am enjoying this story. I loved that even though Hermione is busy with school, the article, and getting revenge, she is still able to look after her brother and remind him to do his homework and study. I also love that Hermione and Draco are starting to realize their feelings and reactions towards each other. I also love that Blaise's posse are looking after Hermione and Daphne.
Hammylammy chapter 47 . 2h
I seriously love this story!
viola1701e chapter 47 . 9h
Draco figured out that he has really fallen for Hermione...took him long enough ;)
NorthernLights25 chapter 47 . 9h
I loved this update! I certainly can't wait to see what happens next.
Xandra chapter 47 . 12h
Cant wait for Hermione and Draco together thanks for the chapter
oslca35 chapter 47 . 13h
Great update...I see Hermione will soon realized it as well...I hate Umbridge...
Amilasse chapter 47 . 13h
Dumbledore played dirty. I am sure it was only for the greater good, cough. Great chapter, thank you very much for sharing.
Guest chapter 47 . 14h
My sister just told me about this fic, and I absolutely adore it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lrmorena chapter 47 . 14h
Discoveries... wonderful... Please keep them coming. Blessings
ReaderofWorlds92 chapter 47 . 16h
Ahhh I'm in love with this story! I can't wait for the next update!
Percabethlvrknowsall chapter 47 . 16h
My favorite thing is that she's being flanked by Slytherins. Also the dramione hints and feelings are absolutely killing me. ALL HAIK DUNGMISTRESS UMBRIDGE HIGH STINKER OF HOGWARTS!
MaireadTBTS chapter 47 . 17h
Oooohh Draco's suddenly realised! Finally XD And it seems like Hermione's not far off!

I am loving the whole-school revolt against Umbridge! The fact that you go to such specifics to mention the different years and their little actions in class is so awesome (and eerily appropriate given what happened on the 20th, and the huge protests against it yesterday!).

I also, seriously, adore the idea that Blaise has just rallied everyone around and they're all grouping up, just the connotations of them all becoming a pack makes me so happy! x
Gothcilk chapter 47 . 18h
Yay! to posting more often
mshccs chapter 47 . 19h
Draco's finally acknowledged his attraction to hermione, it's mione's turn now...
ArielNicholas913 chapter 47 . 22h
seriously this just continues to get better and better! cannot wait for the next chapter!
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »