Reviews for The Brightest Black
sherryola chapter 5 . 6/1
This is a path to dramione I can accept. When that relationship starts in a canon based story, I don't believe it. Draco has called her a despicable name all through school, and I know I would never fall in love with a person who did that. I am disabled, and if someone made fun of me for it all through high school, they'd be history to me. But with your alternate universe, and the groundwork you've laid already, I can see it. what will happen to Ron I wonder.
sherryola chapter 4 . 6/1
I refuse to acknowledge fleamont and whatever his wife's name is supposedly. Just like I refuse to acknowledge blood protection that doesn't keep a child safe in his home. grin. This chapter was fun, great prank on the twins!
sherryola chapter 2 . 6/1
I like how you handled rthe passage of time. Childhood Harry is rarely interesting, the Innocent and Danger series being exceptions. And we have Weasleys here too. I'm glad about that.
sherryola chapter 1 . 6/1
Someone in an HP facebook group recommended your story, when I asked if anyone knew of ones in which Sirius does not go after the rat. I already love the story, first chapter was amazing. I can't wait to see what Sirius is going to do with two little children!
christinemarie13 chapter 72 . 5/25
This is my second time reading and it was just as good this time around. Thanks for sharing.
Wrighting'GIRL3000 chapter 72 . 5/25
I love this so freakin much!
Benjamin Potter chapter 72 . 5/25
My wife has wanted me to read this story for a while but I am not usually a Dramione fan, but I finally relented and I must say I was not disappointed. A fantastic read! loved every chapter. Excellent story, well done.
AliceMalefoy chapter 72 . 5/25
"she raised one elegant eyebrow" FINALLY GIRL!
This story was the most wonderful I ever read!
I'm at loss for words, really! So interesting, very very realistic, well-written, etc.
I enjoyed it plenty, you are AWESOME!

Thanks so much for that
~ Alice
AliceMalefoy chapter 33 . 5/20
Gorgeous story, marvelous battle, I didn't think I would love it so much but wow! Book 1 is a success, dear author! Cannot wait to read Book 2but it will have to wait till tomorrow
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 5/20
Pretty good beginning! Wonder where this story will lead us! Nice writing, pretty realistic and canon too.
tRAWRasaurusRex chapter 72 . 5/16
Definitely one of my new all time favorites! Thank you for all the time you spent on this story.
jacpin2002 chapter 72 . 5/3
Fantastic story. So glad it was recommended.
mrs.twizzler chapter 4 . 5/2
Pp
AdeleineAxy chapter 72 . 4/26
i really really loved this story. It was well fleshed out and all characters went through some sort of development. Everything toed tied together and every little detail was accounted for! Thank you!
DreamWolf321 chapter 1 . 4/16
Hi, I just finished your fic and it was fantastic. You really thought out the characters and plot threads. I especially loved how you handled the basilisk. I was taken by surprise multiple times by all of your twists and turns and was on the edge of my seat the entire final battle. I especially loved some of the ships you added, mainly Ron/Luna and Neville/Pansy. Both couples were so sweet!
I also loved your attention to detail with the family magic element. You took the canon strengths and weaknesses visible in each character and weaved it into the story and world of your fic. Truly brilliant world-building.
Anyway, thank you for this story. It brought a smile to my face in this difficult time. Hope you and yours are safe and well.
4,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »