Reviews for Desert Flower
Maverick12288 chapter 21 . 9/20
cant wait for the next chapter
Uchiha Arashi chapter 21 . 9/19
Where are you man?
okhuj chapter 5 . 9/13
The only thing i dont like about this story is that the romance aspect is moving waaaaay to fast. Hardly been together a month and talking about kids
ij0nk chapter 20 . 9/11
As for Temari.. I still say she is one of the best female characters in Naruto series and one of the best suited for Naruto.. I dont hate Shikamaru character but i think he is a little bit exaggerated.. If you play strategic game well that doesn't make you the best military strategies, i mean do you know a name of chess grandmaster that become military advisor? Or do you know think say Valentino rossi is also the best at motorcycle games? I'm sorry if i ranting.. Just ignore me because on ranting mode.. And i also want to rany about your lack of update
ij0nk chapter 21 . 9/11
I just rereading this story.. And i saw many review flame you.. I just wanted to say ignore them.. A lot of say Naruto OC.. But i say.. Soo what? If you want to see naive, moron, idiot, unskilled, forgive, forget, Sasuke obsess character. Just watch Naruto from Kishimoto.. I read fanfic because i dont like that
joey91731 chapter 1 . 9/9
every time I read this I cry i love this story plzz update
This is without a doubt the best fan fiction i have ever read, ive read the entire story twice now and cannot wait for you to keep writing.
Align tuxes chapter 21 . 9/2
Glad to see you are back and updating , can’t wait for more
I haven’t read the entire thing but I have to say something. Fanfics like this are very ignorant, Danzo has the sharingan and Hashirama cells he could easily control Kurama so why would banish a potential powerful weapon that could defeat several tailed beasts with half of it’s power even Hashirama who was hailed as God of Shinobi was wary of Kurama. He would never banish Naruto as it meant losing great military power. Kakashi knew Sasuke was in darkness so he wouldn’t of blamed Naruto. Sakura might’ve taken it hard but she wouldn’t call Naruto a demon and slap or maybe she would. Naruto could not be banished it would be too stupid.
TotalyAnonymous chapter 21 . 8/23
Fucking Cliffhanger bullshit! Argh I can't wait for the next update. When I first started this story I had some problems with gramar and the way it started but fucking hell I'm happy that I kept on reading. Looking forward to the update!
Ale chapter 21 . 8/20
No harem
OdinX chapter 21 . 8/17
I love it 3 pls give us some more :))
BuNishi-Kun chapter 21 . 8/17
My lord this story is looking to be a lot less about Naruto and more about Temari.
BuNishi-Kun chapter 21 . 8/17
You should also cut back on the lovey dovey scenes, we already know how much they love each other. Reminding us 18 times a chapter gets kinda old. Naruto is the military commander yet you have Kankuro go against him. Where is the structure you said he instilled in his forces. You’re becoming sloppy to say the least.
BuNishi-Kun chapter 20 . 8/17
Now that’s just ridiculous. How do you get TWO characters with enormous amounts of chakra into a village that is supposedly impenetrable due to Naruto HIMSELF knowing when someone enters. Are you already forgetting your own story?! It makes zero sense. Also NAGATO is crippled. Too many plot hole and random shit in this chapter.
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »