Reviews for Show Me a Hero (And I Will Write You a Tragedy)
Uniasus chapter 1 . 3/27
OOooo man. The ending of this got to me, because of course Zeus, master god, sees Percy's life as little more than a tool, a blimp. I'm glad not every god does, but it was a crushing reminder the Olympians are gods and they view things a little differently.

Also, I loved this way more than Trials of Apollo. I wish it had been like this.

Minus the death, of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
You killed him...

All these options, and you killed HIM...
Artemis0406 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
too emotional
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I actually cried. Literal tears streamed down my face
alloftheothernamesaretaken chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
i write SINS not TRAGEDIES (thats what the tittle of the fic reminded me of)(did you get the reference);)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I'm reading this for the second time (the first being the day it was published) and I am so glad I did, because I felt the actual book was good but focused more on Apollo's love life than on the lesson he was sent to Earth to learn - i feel this did a much better job of doing that. On the other hand, I disagree with how Sally dealt with Apollo. Although it was justified, it seemed out of character for her and Paul to completely cut off ties with the gods. But overall this is really good and I'm looking forward to more fanfics based on the published series soon!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Holy hell- I stopped reading PJO after Blood of Olympus, so I'm kinda out of the loop about Apollo's series, but damn this one hit hard.
Missy2.0 Frozen forever chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Gaahhh! I appear to have devoleped and overwhelming yet probably temporary hatred for you. How could you kill Percy!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Genial ghh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I am suffering oh my god why would you do this to me my EMOTIONs.
Up until the point where MY HEART DIED though this was rlly cute and felt vaguely canon nice job
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I don't understand the ending!?
And WHY DID YOU KILL PERCY OFF!
... He was so good
*begins to bawl her eyes out*
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This was tragically sad, but very well written
QuenaSparquea chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
So sad yet so good. Keep on writing!
wisegirlgranger chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
How is it that I still like this story despite the ending? truly a testament to your writing! Seriously though, aside from the whole "percy's dead" sidenote, I really liked meg's development and character. I seriously hope RR does something similar with her in Trials of Apollo :)
Midnightstar-and-Echosong chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Well that was super depressing. I guess you warned us in the title, but still Percy! It was really well written and I liked the development of Meg, but no offense I hope the real one doesn't turn out the way yours does ;) but still a great story! I love how you made Apollo grow. Awesome story!