Reviews for The Seekers
Elafi Milo chapter 1 . 3/11
This reminds me a little bit of the Suicide Squad comics.
tmtcltb chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Poor Draco. He did get himself in a tizzy over nothing. Of course Hermione would go with him!
tmtcltb chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Great dynamic between Harry and Draco. Having Ginny add commentary was the perfect touch.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Nice backstory. I really enjoy how you work literature into the storyline in a way that feels natural.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
perfection
NDMC chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I loved seeing more of the background of the seekers. Draco and Harry banter is always hilarious. I especially loved Theo and Luna meeting though. So precious.
pianomouse chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
Very fun!
MoonNott chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
*THIS IS A HOWLER*

DRSALLYSPARROW ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING IT HERE AT THIS POINT WITH A VAGUE "I MAY ADD TO IT"?! YOU ARE WILLING TO BE /THAT/ PERSON WHO JUST LEAVES IT AT SUCH A POINT WITH A VAGUE "I MAY ADD TO IT"? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DO YOU HAVE NO FEELING OF GUILT OR RATHER PITY FOR US MERE PEASANTS WHO WANT NOTHING /BUT/ TO READ YOUR LOVELY WORDS AND YOU LEAVE IT AT THIS POINT WITH A VAGUE "I MAY ADD TO IT" IT IS BITTERLY UNFAIR!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
These little one-shots are wonderful!
einna16 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
your Thunas are just perfect! You're making me love them
paffrin chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
McGonagall's twinkling eyes! I meant to comment on that in the previous fic - the twinkling has definitely become a sign of masterminded plotting over the innocent and merry image I probably first had of Dumbledore years ago. I like to think of your McGonagall as maybe pulling a few strings here - but not just for the greater good as was Dumbledore's way - but with the interests of her [former] students at heart... I think Draco probably comes to appreciate this opportunity, just as Hermione was probably touched when she eventually understood why she was left out of the seekers.
KatherinePond chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Theo and Luna is one of my favorite pairings and both of them are in excellent character here! Only wishing there was more of this!
Readerjkr chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Great background to the main story. Thans for sharing.
eowynhp83 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I love this series and your first one. The idea of having Draco and the other Slytherins work alongside Harry and the DA has so much potential. I like your writing style.
Plucie chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
I love this, it's amazing and Draco is hilarious
Thank you so much for continuing to write this