Reviews for Remember Me in the Stars
Jandy chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
ok I know this is too late now but I barely read this story today n I LUVOED IT TO DEATH XD!

I wish u could make a sequel out of it though *sigh*

but yeah this story is on my top 5's list it was so sweet romatic, tragic, heart pounding n everything but it was worth every word in reading them keep up the good work for nay future stories u plan on writing on whatever subject hey migth be ;)
Romancelover1321 chapter 29 . 7/17/2009
This was a really cute and awesome story. I can't believe it. So many people have the hardest time writing Cinderella stories.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2009
It's such a good story... And kind of moving too.

You should put it's status to complete, because it's otherwise kind of confusing.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
keep it up
WhiteTenshi chapter 29 . 2/11/2008
i luv it!great story!
bookworm182 chapter 29 . 11/9/2007
I got so mad, sad, and ahappy over this story I think I went crazzie!
bornoftheearth92 chapter 29 . 8/18/2006
lol... amiles! I dont think its as bad as you made it to be in your profile. I loved it! -

fallinstar75 chapter 23 . 4/7/2006
i'd slap kikyos ass silly if she did that to me
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 29 . 3/18/2006
i loved remember me in the stars! it had some sad parts that make you want to had lots of drama with kikyo and i loved the ending!SessKag Rox!
boots-7 chapter 29 . 12/28/2005
I enjoyed reading this story greatly:) Keep up the great work with future projects!
Firefly-Crystal Tears chapter 29 . 11/22/2005
HEYA! you rock, i love this story, is that the end of it? is there going to be a Sequel? hehe Sess is suprisingly in character in this story, not many people can keep him being a Ice prince (a very Hot Ice prince). i think its sweet how sess brought back her mom's necklace for her and that he went to her home town just to apologize :D. great story.

Ja Ne

Joanie chapter 29 . 11/19/2005

one of the best storys i ever read

Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 29 . 11/18/2005
It's great.
bored dumb girl chapter 29 . 11/12/2005
i love your story, you should think about writing a sequel! and just like Kagome i don't have the heart tho give flames or yell at you. and besides why would i when i don't have a reason?

Black Hands chapter 29 . 11/9/2005
I don't think I have words to say how this story is, besides that it was freaking assume! Man do you need a pat on the back. Well I hope to read more of your stories.

Black Hands