Reviews for NOW - Part II: Revelations
hbounds310 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
I am dying for the next part!
DeeCee1430 chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Both of your stories were awesome! It always annoyed me the way Rio was with Jem. Your writing is great and feels like an adult version of the show. I hope you still plan to write part 3.
Faith chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
I hope to see the final installment soon. I know I haven't reviewed the past two stories until now, but I really do like them. The only complaint I have is that in both stories you have chapters bunched together. And that makes for a harder the last story please space them out soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I love this series! I need more!
Riot's Lair chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Thank you all for taking the time to post a review. Part II has a few more chapters left that I will post soon, and there is a part III that will tie everything together at the end. Stay tuned . . .
Sarah8 chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
I can't get enough of your work! the only difference between yours and mine is I named Riot's dad: Daniel Llewellyn not George.
purplepollyanne chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Great story so far. It is interesting that Rio decided to work with Pizzazz on getting Jerrica out of Rory's life. Rory felt guilty for lying to his band mates. One of them already picked up on it. It would be interesting for the Stingers women find out what Pizzazz is up to. I wonder how you will write the big secret reveal and how it affect Jem and the Holograms as well as the Stingers.
ecogirl20 chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
ok this story is getting seriously good. Keep it coming! Can't wait to see what Pizzazz comes up with. And poor Rio... I hope he ends up happy.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
More, more, more please!
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I cannot wait to see what u do for the next chapter! Oh and thank you for getting Pizzazz over Jem.

Sarah8