Reviews for The Bonded Heir
X.pix.X chapter 22 . 3/8
Love the story, however I don’t get why Pansy didn't go to Azkaban when she sent the the unforgivables, instead they obliviated her and left her, as well as Malfoy when Harry blocked them, however it would be great if there was a sequel
Black-Warlock chapter 22 . 7/19/2019
Great story, was fun to read. I like the combined magic uses
Huffing101Badger chapter 4 . 7/15/2019
Wait... So the talk made them horny. At least that's what I gathered and now I'm confused.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 2/3/2019
Wonderful story
Keep writing as life allows
iStyx chapter 3 . 12/25/2018
Blegh, what an immature piece of trash. Ron is almost killing Harry and consequences for that is "we're taking him home"? No aurors, no trial and punishment for a murder attempt? Bullshit.
Alicia Janae Alexander chapter 22 . 8/21/2018
It was so good
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2018
Is the laws about house elves your own? Because Harry freed Doby and he ended up at Hogwarts AS A FREE ELF! And NO Hogwarts does NOT pay them!

tis is the last chapter I will be reading. I do NOT dumbledork doing an about face and helping Harry! He is a control freak and will not stop!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2018
Just because you made a wizards oath, does NOT mean you cannot reveal what was said! You would just suffer the consequences! And it COULD be revealed by legilmency OR veritiserum!

You got rid of Ron - THANK YOU! But why leave the bitch Hermione?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
that fight was NO LOGICAL! How could the professors get the students out in the middle of a fight? Wouldn't the map show Fake Moody's real name?

Dumbledore should have had Fawkes flame him right behind Fake Moody and then he could have stunned him without the Fake Moody throwing a curse!

And wouldn't it have been more realistic if Fake Moody had started throwing curses at the students? That way Dumbledore would have had to defend/protect the students therefore letting Fake Moody possibly escape?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
Did you change the date of the ball? It was held Christmas night in the book (and movie)! So they would have celebrated before they had the snowball fight and before the ball!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
fucking Ron

The twins know Harry would not o anything to Ginny! It's just Ron's jealously talking!

I have neve seen why Harry forgave Ron for not believing Harry about him not entering the tournament In the book, and I don't see the reasons why authors continue to write Harry forgiving Ron!
Epeefencer chapter 22 . 7/18/2018
I find it inconceivable that they would have allowed Ron to retain his wand.
Mattelle chapter 22 . 2/18/2018
just finished this. I really enjoyed it. Ron is freaking scary!
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Good
Huffing101Badger chapter 2 . 1/11/2018
I don't understand why people act like Ginny's brothers would beat up Harry like Harry Finna beat voldemort at some point you don't think he can beat your