Reviews for Stories From The Island
Tamara chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
I would love to see Skye, Jemma, and Natasha get spanked for something
reader82 chapter 15 . 6/17/2016
What a pity this marvelous story comes to an end. But I'm guessing and hoping that there'll be a continuation to this series.

I loved the family bonding in the story. They all got even closer to each other. Nevertheless I'm sceptical about the arangement Tony plans for the storage. Them all sharing a room seems to be a bit impractical. Especially him and Pepper sharing a room with Harry might cramp their style...

Thanks again for writing. I love the "Redeeming Grant" series.
reader82 chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
Very interesting and promising chapter. At first I was sad that they had to get home soon and those marvelous stories might end. But now I'm totally curious to see, where this goes next. Can't wait. You are amazing!
reader82 chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
Yea, when was this? I'd love to hear Pepper's story as well. This is simply amazing. I love all the bonding and I wish your stories do never end.
Tamara chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Great chapter please update soon
Tamara chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Great please update soon
reader82 chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Loved it. This was so funny, I can't wait to see what happens next. Might be interesting when they meet Logan...
LolaWorld chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Oh what a predicament, can't wait to see how they get out of that one.

Great job.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Thanks
MarnieWest chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
maybe, you can do something where Bruce has to take Tony in hand!
wandamarie chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Thanks for the story and chapter
Tamara chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Loving this series! I have a request if y'all can work it into your writings. I would love to see a conversation about who spanks the hardest with the backup stories with it. I figure Clint had been around most of the spankers in this series and would have a different story for each of the ones who have spanked him in the past! Keep this series rolling on! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
Loved it. Coulson in trouble is something I couldn't imagine but considering the situation he was in back then it works pretty well.
Tamara chapter 9 . 5/25/2016