Reviews for Grey Area
QueenWaffle chapter 1 . 11/11
Best fanfic I've found of zootopia. It frustrates me he's never known about her past, but he's told her hers. Overall, great job. I'd love to see more from you!
Bennyweirlover17 chapter 1 . 8/9
great nicely done
Probably the greatest fanfic I've found. It really captures the moment and how Nick talks. I really do love it. I've always wanted Nick to figure out Judy's past. It frustrated me that he didn'y know.
I'mInk chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Hi there!
First of all, I love the idea of this oneshot. I always wondered how Nick would react if Judy was to tell him what happened all those years ago. Also, the idea of Judy's scar still being visible is really interesting!
Another thing I only noticed when rereading your story is the mentioning of Nick's eyes being fully opened when he noticed the scar. And thinking back to the movie, I never fully realised he does have his eyes fully open when talking to someone and not putting up an act. It also made me realise I like wide-eyed-Nick more than eyelids-halve-closed-Nick. He's such a goofball, XD.
To be honest, I was a little surprised by Nick's behaviour at first. I was expecting some harsh words after reading the summary, but WOW he took it far. But the way you tied it to the scenes in the movie just make it feel natural again.
This truly was a wonderful piece to read, and everything came to life in my head. Keep up the good work! No pressure though, XD
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I have been looking for something like this for a while, and you write amazingly. I love this
Rose-Jane chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This was absolutely amazing
Just Will chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Cute little story. Good message about moving on and forgiving people when they apologize and try to make things up to you sincerely. I think Gideon has made up for his stupid mistake as a child and it's good that he knows what he did was wrong and worked to make it right. Nick called out some good points I think but he was still a bit out of line even though I can see where he's coming from. Really though this was just a nice little chapter that explored some things and I think it was very well written.
Borneman chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Wow! I read this with the characters voices from the movie in my head, so well done! And the way they all reacted was believable, and I just loved it. Thank you for writing this.
The Muffin Who Eats Cake chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I LIKED IT A LOT, IT WAS CUTE AND FEEL-Y, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS.
sunny.raindrop chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This was really good! Definitely in-character, all of it. And cute. And well-written. Great work!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I want someone to write a fanfiction where Gideon really gets told off, really pays for what he did to judy and you know what, you've done an amazing job.
hmm chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
It's funny how it's never shown if Nick apologizes to Gideon for being a total piece of trash to him. "Oh hey, you did something bad twelve years ago? Well, while you're here giving free cookies to a bunch of children and having a pleasant conversation with Judy, I'm going to assume you still go around clawing up rabbits and are bad. So here are some very harsh words to break you down with in front of all these children and your business partners."
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This story was WONDERFUL. Characterization on point, storytelling and dialogue on point, and Nick and Judy's friendship - this is just... aghhh. I can entirely see this being one of the ways in which Nick might deal with Gideon's past bullying and Judy's scars. Love the much-needed closure at the end of this shot. I'm not really good at this review thing, but I just needed to say: this story was wonderful. Awesome like the movie itself. Thanks for writing this.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Just perfect! And its understandable Nick took things a little personally.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
i really loved this scenario
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »