Reviews for Teacher's Pet: Revamp
Hurricanelove chapter 11 . 6/22
Emma is such a dick to killian, he doesn't even seem that bad. seems like he just wants to be her mate.
SwanQueenScotty chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Hey, loving the revamp so far! So glad that you changed Regina’s age and made her 10 yrs younger - much better for Emma. Looking forward to reading this fic and seeing what other changes you have made.
Secretkei21 chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
im flipping im flipping. i just noticed the chapter name is its too late to RUPAULAGIZE! GURLL Im so triggered. i love rupaul so much and the show(s). thats soo cool!
BreWitching chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
Wow! I'm sorry I didn't leave any reviews in between. But I just have to say WOW! This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you! I really enjoyed the entire thing, and there were so many twists to the story that I didn't anticipate! Bravo! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
This story reminds me of one school year when I was fourteen. I used to be part of the orchestra so there was a new orchestra teacher. I didn't know who she was until I had to sign up and when she looked at me for the first time, she literally took my breath away. It turned into a year long crush that developed nothing and I never saw her again after going to high school the next year. : D
BreWitching chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
I've had countless people recommend this story to me before, but I am only just now reading it. I have to say, I am IN LOVE so far! Great work!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Good job
RegalChromaggia chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I am sure this will be almost futile to post, but unfortunately I am unsure of any other way to contact the poster of the previous two comments; Bee. The contact information you had provided, unfortunately, did not show up properly. I know that this is a common thing with the FanFiction website, since it does not allow you to post web addresses, therefore emails, if that is what you had provided.

I write this in hopes that it will reach you, but I fear it may be too late. In regards to your question asking why fanfic writers always write swan queen stories where Regina and Emma have to go through so much pain and suffering:

I will have to say because it gives the story some conflict to work with. I would love more than anything to just read about these two in a happy, loving, fluffy story where nothing goes wrong all day, because it feels good... but it also seems... lacking.

Not everything in life usually happens without a few bumps in the road, right? I mean, I know that sometimes these fanfics do go to the extreme, and I admit, I had done so myself. You have to think that there have to be at least /some/ consequences for these two ladies getting together and forming a relationship, right? Not everyone is going to like it and at least /someone/ is going to try to break them up. And, as I had said earlier, it gives the story a conflict, and that's what makes you yearn for a resolution so these two can be together and share their love and happiness.

But, I do not speak for all of the writers, and this is merely my own opinion on the matter! I only hope that it makes sense. Now, as for your second comment, I do see where you're coming from, and do regret not having Emma do something /more/ about stepping in with Cora. In this Revamped version, I tried to get her more involved and step in, as well as take away some of the severity of it. But, alas, it seems that I have failed, and I apologize if it made the story painful to read.

I can't say for sure what I was thinking when I was writing this aside from Emma being frightened of Cora in some way. And why I had so much of Cora in it, I'll never know, but I do know I should have toned that down quite a bit. I guess I had this sort of arc with her and Zelena going, I'm not sure. It was a couple years ago, so it's a bit hard to tap into my mindset then, but I would have gladly went back in time and slapped myself before I posted half of what I wrote.

But, aside from that, I do appreciate you taking the time to write out your thoughts, and I wish I could have contacted you directly about your comments. I hope that you are able to read this and I thank you for your time and feedback, and I certainly will think TWICE before I post something and try not to make the same mistake.

Best regards,

Ashley.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2016
OK, it's me again, It is unfortunate but I suffer with OCD, so as much as I would like to just stop reading this story, I can't. I must say though it is extremely painful. So painful that it's taking far longer to finish it than it would under different circumstances. I am totally fucked up with your story line. It's not only unbelievable it's absolutely and unnecessarily evil! Just mean. There's no way in hell I or anyone I know would stand by and let anyone no matter who it is, hurt someone I love as much as you portrayed Emma to love Regina! Furthermore, the very protective and take no shit ton anybody Emma you write about earlier in this story would not sit by and watch the demon woman torture Regina. I'm aware that this story is already finished but I truly hope in the future you not do this again. I'm not nor would I ever voice my opinion without saying exactly who I am. Bee,
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
Hello, I'm reading this story, and I have a question. As a writer, can you explain to me why writers of fanfic always write swan queen stories where Regina and Emma have to go through so much pain and suffering? I'm a very big swan queen, Regina Emma fan, and I read fanfic looking for love and happiness for these ladies. Hoever they're always fighting to be together, never having an easy time of it. Although most of the stories aren't canon, they still can't catch a break. They refuse to even let them even touch on the show, the only two times they touched is when they tried to talk to Cora for answers and they held hands for all of, maybe 10 seconds. Then when Emma helped Regina from the fire. I would love to read a story where they are together, in love, no Beard's, and nobody trying to break them up. I mean no offense, I'm just curious. I'm Bee, I can be reached at, . I look forward to hearing from you. I also have some idea's for stories. Let talk.
lilacwaffles chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
I like it
swencaskett chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
OMG I seriously LOVE this story so much! can not wait to read the next one :* hope all is well, and continue the great work and doing what you love!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
THE AGE GAP CHANGED
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
OMG SO SO SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS!... Ok I'll stop yelling at you now but I'm super excited...
Loved the original... Cannot wait to read this Reprisal ... :D
EnchantedWanderer chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I'm really glad to be reading this story again it's so great. This was one of my first swan queen rated M fanfic and it's definitely my favourite. That's was over a year ago about so that says something. You are a very talented writer can't wait for the sequel.