Reviews for Worm - Waterworks
Oleron chapter 1 . 5/5
Very interesting powerset and the story itself is masterfully written. Can't wait to what other changes will take place. Seeing Coil get screwed with is seriously therapeutic
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 18 . 4/13
Hi there!

Definitely following this one. Very interesting power set for Taylor, and already several interesting and believable changes occurring.

Regards,
The Captain
why do you care chapter 1 . 4/10
sarcasm clockblocker the best worm character ever nothing wrong with that name you totally got it right no AU-ness at all sarcasm good fic
fred chapter 18 . 4/10
giggle snort clockblocker...yes...amazing... (sarcasm) that's the correct name (sarcasm
Blaze1992 chapter 18 . 4/10
OH HELL F**KING YES!
Amy gets help and Dinah is saved before even getting one dose, this makes me very happy especially when I think how badly snake-idiot will react to the news.

This fic just keeps getting better and better as the CH's roll out.

Oh quick question any chance of the AQUAMAN vehicles/weapons/tech being made by her?
Blaze1992 chapter 7 . 4/9
Wait so all of tinker idea's are water based so I am curious about two things now.

1st Does this mean she can either design a device or create a type of boat that can either ignore/avoid/power through the random waves Leviathan spreads during his hissy fits?
Cause if yes she could sell that and help the world majorly and get enough coin to make sure she stays "rogue".

2nd Does this mean she could build a device that can produce barrels of drinkable clean water even in the most driest/hot places of the earth. If yes like the 1st This would help the world greatly not only in making sure no human/plant/animal dies of thirst but it would also improve hygiene in countries where water is scarce?
Blaze1992 chapter 6 . 4/9
I just thought of something she could've added to her "future suit", either a cryo torch or taser gloves.
The first was something I saw in Ben 10 once a alien tech made the fire so hot it froze things, still don't understand that. But the overall point of this is when she makes her water claw deal she could use the cryo bit to make it even more solid allowing to be either more sharp or allow her to "fire" off the claws with a watery tither to her arm for mid-range attack or zipping around like batman in a way?

The Taser gloves would be non-lethal tool that work even without her powers and when she uses her hydro guns or water claws she could channel the taser through it allowing the bad guys to have very bad days.
Blaze1992 chapter 1 . 4/9
Can she alter the temperature of the water either making it boiling hot or ice cold on command?

Can she control other forms of water such as steam or ice?

Is it limited only to water or any liquid? If yes to water only then what about diluting it with sedatives or toxins to give her water attacks more oomph?

Can she surround something in a sphere of water than twist the pressure to cause the thing in the sphere to be crushed, like how some subs do when going to far down?
Coyote chapter 5 . 3/31
RIP becauzitswrong
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 3/12
I already see one issue with this, if you're drawing from canon... Danny's legal name isn't "Daniel Hebert", it's literally "Danny Hebert". It's the name he gives the Judge in the Trial. Not "Daniel", not "Dan", Danny. That alone would get purists fuming at you. But I've only read fanfics of worm, and heard the "Danny is his legal name" thing through a forum post, so what do I know?
ShadeslayerX chapter 18 . 3/10
Well, no taylor with the undersiders and no captive dinah. this is shaping up well. eagerly awaiting next installment
Reader458 chapter 18 . 3/7
Very nice. Lots of rings on the water (no pun intended) and all of them fascinating.

Good luck with the writing
Reader458
ArkhCthuul chapter 5 . 3/6
That was a. Funny chapter.

Bricks were shat, chops were kicked.
ArkhCthuul chapter 3 . 3/6
I am. Now imagining Levi coming along, suddenly his waves stop.

Taylor shouts from her watery base "you shall not pass... Because I need my beauty sleep!"
zmanjz chapter 15 . 3/3
Interesting, possible that an unanticipated effect of taylor capturing some of lung's regular guys is that the guy who would have kept the casio running wasn't there to do so, throwing off the diana alcott kidnapping... or not.

Regardless of causality, i am loving this story.
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »