Reviews for Worm - Waterworks
MadGuyJ chapter 1 . 22h
Save yourselves the time everybody and dont bother reading this authors works. The quality is awesome and all but u as the reader, or the author are gonna die before u ever see them finished. Save yourselves the time and read something else.
Poseidon93 chapter 23 . 3/3
Thanks for the chapter!
Vyktor chapter 23 . 3/2
Yay! À new chapter!
Thanks for the read, I love this story!
Ep chapter 23 . 2/29
Sympa
Telepurte-Fan chapter 23 . 2/28
I’ma put a little 'bookmark' here to remind myself of how far I’ve come since Chapter 1, and needing to decide on whether I’ll be continuing this… because I’m at the point where I’m realising "Worm" Crossovers do not entertain me as I thought they would (unless the setting gets turned upside down like someone cracked the universe à la "Gurren Lagann").
Jake the Snake chapter 23 . 2/28
Looking forward to see Armsmaster's reaction.
blagyz chapter 23 . 3/1
Cools story. I was kinda afraid it's abandoned but it seems you still update it. Keep up the good work :)
Draco0905 chapter 23 . 3/1
after our last comments, and the subsequent ending, i was truly afraid this story was done. not many of the thousand plus worm fics i have followed are ones i really want to see a conclusion to. many if they stopped i would be slightly annoyed but move on. this one is one of the other kind that i was rather happy to see get an update. and be really cross if it stopped. but understand considering the circumstances. hope to see more soon and often.
zeckron chapter 23 . 2/29
Love the detail on all this tinker aspects in this worm story. thanks for updating.
readingAngel chapter 23 . 2/29
Thanks for the Update , I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.
I do hope you update sooner though I do know that you have a list but I like this one Is the most.
Nullblaster chapter 23 . 2/29
Something tells me you're a big fan of Percy Jackson.
Me too. Percy Jackson was my favorite book series for a while.
Then I found Artemis Fowl.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 23 . 2/29
Hi there!

Absolutely fantastic to see this catch an update, and I hope it sees more soon. Mayor Christner is a horribly defeatist POS, down to the mocking of anybody who doesn't agree. Sad, but believable.

The upcoming chat with Lord Halbeard should be fun to watch. I also have to wonder what's going to happen to those guards.

Regards,
The Captain
Limerick90 chapter 23 . 2/29
Oof, Roy Christner is definitely ground down by his position, that's for sure. I liked the perspective he provided to Taylor and Dinah, but damn if he hasn't given up while thinking he's merely accepted how the world works.
Not that that invalidates many of the observations he's made about Riptide, of course.

I still have to say it's always weird how everyone is so insistent about Dinah's powers "never being wrong" when there's absolutely no way to test that for the people making those claims. Without them actually knowing all the variables themselves there's no way for them to know how accurate a probabilistic prediction is! Dinah is just going off of her power essentially telling her "trust me bro".

Anyway! I look forward to Taylor proving Roy's prediction wrong. Thanks for the chapter! ]
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 2/29
Roy is a good uncle. I'd love to see him step in and exert a little political influence in the future to help Taylor in someway. Rory is probably going to have to try to find some kind of gift basket for Riptide once he learns what happened. I can picture the whole city hearing his initial reaction and some cursing at parts of the story. I can easily imagine him being a big brother cousin to Dinah and ready to fight anyone who tries to hurt her, orders be dammed.

Coil suddenly starts finding timelines suddenly ending where he drowns or gets treated like a Skyrim Bandit with Fus Ro Dah.
ryanjor62 chapter 23 . 2/28
lets go good to see you back with thee story love how the neew chapter was made as well,.
1,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »