Reviews for I'm Here to Dance
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 5/7
I really hope the manage to figure out the other's identities before the end of the fic. I'm gonna be made if they don't, mostly cause it's damn obvious they like each other. A lot.
Anonymous Person chapter 10 . 5/7
Alright, first things first. I'm pretty sure that the dance troupe for the school and the dance troupe competing for Miraculous are comprised of pretty much the same members. If that assumption is accurate then it'll come down to whether or not they want to dance as themselves or as their Club personas. From what I've seen I feel it'll be a safe assumption to say that they'll more in likely want to dance for the chance of keeping Miraculous open rather than dancing for the school.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/7
Story seems interesting but frankly it's you AN at the bottom that really caught my attention. I quite like the fact you simply say "no reviews necessary". It cracked me up really. So many authors say read and review and then you come along and just say nope, reviews not necessary.
ShadowyShipper49 chapter 15 . 4/1
All I need to say is yes. NOW MAKE DAT 7 MONTH HIATUS 5 PLZ. J CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT DIS FANFIC, IT'S JUST TOO GODLY AND I AM UNWORTHY OF DIS AWESOMENEZ.
Simmy chapter 15 . 3/16
I absolutely love it so much
GuestGirl chapter 15 . 2/11
Oh my gosh I loved this! I didn't write a review on any of the other chapters because I was too busy clicking the next chapter button. It's an amazing fanfic, the best I've read so far (although I haven't read very many. It's still the best though).
I especially like how you've done the LadyNoir/Adrinette pairings. Marinette, let's face it, would've been unable to speak to Chat Noir if she hadn't had as much exposure to Adrien as herself. She gradually got used to him enough that she was able to actually carry a decent conversation without stuttering by the end, and therefore was able to speak to him as Chat.
I also like how amazingly realistic you've made the characters. I feel like this could be transformed into a Miraculous Dance AU movie and keep the characters like they are in the show, with maybe some minor tweaking.
All in all, absolutely terrific! I'm so glad I clicked on this fic to read, and that it was after you'd posted all of it, so I didn't have to wait but for the screen to load to read the next part, and the next, and the next, all the way to the amazing end.

PS That part with Plagg having pictures of cheese on his screensaver was gold.
hmhmhmhmmhhkay chapter 15 . 1/14
(insert kesha hot water vine here)

thank you.
The Loveable Kat chapter 15 . 1/13
AHHHHHHHHHBHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I MEAN AAWWWWWWW
IDK IDK IDK?
I loved this so much I read it in one day! I swear my sister thought I was insane because of how much fangirling I did..it was just SO GOOD thxz for taking all that time making this!
random miraculer chapter 1 . 1/4
"No reviews necessary", but still. This is a good fanfic!
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 1/3
this for some odd reason reminded me of Princess Tutu. also if you ever wanna write a sequel I see some really good opportunities with the new miraculous members. ugggh this is so good. thank you for writing it!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
This is my first MLB dance AU fic so wooh! I am not disappointed. Decent writing and decent narrative. Although the reveal was rather anti-climactic. The build-up was great however and I managed to get a couple of songs for a Dance playlist so thanks for that! :))) and thank you for this fic in general!
Keep writing! 3
M chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
I just found this and am blessed. It’s everything I never knew I wanted
sanasings chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
I died at '"I am not a smart man," he said, completely straight faced.' Amazing story!
Devious Purrloin chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
fucking finally :P
LadyBurg chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
Dis is de already, ma petite chaton