Reviews for Chance Night
Oldreruns chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
This was so well done and beautifully written. It creates a very romantic AU atmosphere around their London hookup
AnonSnowing chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
It's great!
Aline chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
what do you mean you suck at romance? that was incredibly beautiful, dear god, I'm in love with this story. thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Sam-Sam Ma'am again! I couldn't post another review because I'd already reviewed your story. I haven't been on FF in forever, so I wasn't aware that the keyboard hearts don't show up on reviews ;-; Super sorry! That's what that "3" was at the end of my previous review!
Sam-Sam Ma'am chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I felt all of the life coming back to me as I read this. My skin cleared, my depression withered away, my smile was present. This was such a lovely fic, and I just loooooooooove Mondler soooooooooooooooo much! It was so wonderful, and I really, really enjoyed reading it, so thank you for taking the time to write this! 3
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Dude, this turned out great. It was very poetic, with such a lovely flow of words and thoughts and ideas. It was very easy to picture, and honestly, seeing Chandler and Monica wander around London at night would have been fantastic.
addictedtoacertainlifestyle chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
this is my first mondler fic i've ever read, and i guess i didn't have the courage to review until now, or something like that... but this fic, it has this very own special athmosphere, almost like a dream. it's so wonderful to read, i could feel everything they felt, every single emotion. and you totally do not suck at romance! i can't really explain what i feel while reading this, but that just means you've done an incredible job with it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
you are one of the best romantic authors i know. i loved it so much, it made my heart feel so much feels!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Awwww That was so cute and perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
You did not suck, this was actually very well written. In a way very poetic and meaningful. I love it and hope you write another.
quarteralien chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Like a lot of fans, I was disappointed with the way the show handled The Truth About London. They went for cheap laughs over romance. I really like your version. It shows the sweetness and trust they already had and would later build on. Well done.
matteney chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Ya wanna know how that one turned out? Pretty damn awesome because I'm actually crying. It was so breathtakingly beautiful. I've read a few fics that deal with that night or with the built-up of it and none of them do it the way you did it. I can't really pinpoint the exact reasons for it, but this just felt so magical. It's funny because you tried to make them and us understand that it'd be wrong and that they don't even feel *that* way about one another, and yet every little line was screaming for them to get together because it just fits. It's right there, between the lines. And those lines of the poem made that clear in the most wonderful way. I really didn't want it to end here... And oh God, yes, please write more because I'm speechless and entirely floored by this.
tracylynnmitch chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
You do NOT suck at romance. I'm begging you for another chapter..lol. I loved it!
Sere Bing chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This is so adorable I'm beaming at the screen right now
Babatomyfriends chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This is soo dreamy! I really love it. A pity you hadn't Chandler wear those pajamas though :-)