Reviews for Nexo Knights - Absolution AU
Drawkill Vear and Lycaran chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I love the story and I wish there were more chapters
1234 chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Ahh poor jestro. When I saw the full Season 1 I felt bad for him. I hope if they do a real season 2 which I'm betting they will jestro turns good. Hope to see a new chapter. Love the story.
1234 chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
OMG thank you for coming back i do love this story & your other stories
mary brown chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Omg i just saw aaron in real life i loooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrroooooonnnnnnnnnn he is the coolest guy ever
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Dude are you gonna update the chapter? Coz I wanna see what happen
1234 chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
sorry about making you feel like you needed to end your story early. It looks good so far cant wait to see how it continues.
Sparky chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
What!? Please don't stop! This is the better history of Nexo knights in all the fandom! Don't let some idiots bring you down, remeber all the people who are actually enjoyed your history. I'm allready new in this fandom, it was because a friend I'm actually reading this fanfic and I don't have any regret It's was a great time actually! I even can say this history is even better than the show. So please don't be sad and if you really want to quit, well do it, sometime we need time to thing or get better, if wanna continue your awesome history in the future I'm very sure you gonna make a lot of people happy. Well this all I can say now, I hope you think what I told you :).
Samantha Rutledg chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
I'm sorry I upset you, and if others have upset you. They were suggestions, its your story, you don't have to do them. You shouldn't let all of us stop you from doing what you want. It's good without any suggestions and I'd be really happy if you kept going. Sorry again. :'(
TheWoofsterr chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
NOOOOOO, I REALLY LIKE IT! Ignore the haters cause haters gonna hate
Angel Star Ninja chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
I understand I thought it was good compared to other nexo knight fanfictions I have read
The Pink Ninja chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Awwwwwwww man! I really liked this story! It's really creative! I felt like I was watching season 2 of Nexo Knights! A lot of this could actually happen in the show! If people say they don't like it, then THEY ARE CRAZY! Plz continue the story! PLZ!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
No no no, don't discontinue this story. You write what you want to write, if those numb skulls want what they want, they should write it themselves. And they shouldn't bash you when you write your story the way you want. Your story is awesome and don't let anyone say otherwise.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
I know I didnt send anything before but this storys actually good for a fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
I agree this is a really good fanfic. There's not a lot of Nexo Kight fanfics out there.
Legendary Cryptid chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
Please don't render this a dead fic! This is the closest thing to a Nexo Knights fiction that's in development! There's only 8 reviews, how are you getting bashed? Via PM? I see potential in this story, and getting bashed should be something most authors brush off. You especially don't deserve it because your stories are EXCELLENT. You keep everyone in character, and by writing this fic, it keeps me filled until Nexo Knights actually airs a Season 2! I beg of you Raslad, please don't let negative reviews push you into discontinuing this! You have my utmost support!

As one author to another, I ask you to keep writing. Most of the people reviewing are guests, but I know you'll get actual reviews in the end from the people who like Nexo Knights and its storyline. Please Eris, please don't end this fic.