Reviews for Persona RWBY: Seekers of Summer
Chalotae chapter 9 . 8/12/2017
Will you include the Persona user from the first two game and I saw that you made Team RWBY for the Fool social link so what about the Judgement Arcana?
Luchux chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Okay I readed the prequel and readed this in a whole week. I love this! Now as for the names and costumes...
Rise/ Akai (red in japanese, because hair) or azura (because dancing) or maybe Frisk (personality). Her outfit could be a butterfly mask a red coat that its unbottoned a white shirt, shorts, stockings and boots.
Naoto/ Watson (it's obvious why) her outfit could be a dark blue trench coat, her cap, a blue bird mask (don't ask me why, even I don't know), and this is the best part a skirt... because, why not? She does embrace more her femenine side in the epilogue of p4. And black shoes.
Kanji is difficult... maybe Clint? He is a cliche tough guy from a movie... I think. His mask could be a plain black one, like the ones that bank thieves use, since people tag him as a delinquent. And his outfit could be a biker's one.
Teddie his code could be something related to bears and his outfit a power ranger suit or something like that.
And about Minato... now that we are with greek themed things why not Hades? He is relationed with death, or maybe hipnos? Or even Morpheus. I don't know about his mask.
Hope this helped you, see ya!
Scifi73 chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
For the Persona RWBY segments,just interpret the Persona Characters as their Persona Q versions.
Scifi73 chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
I think you should start the Persona RWBY:The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena Arc to introduce P5 characters and act as filler before Volume 3 as well as make a chapter on How Team NYCA met Akira and the Phantom Thieves.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Hey just so we're clear where is fuuka from Persona 3 I mean isn't she parked of sees to
coreygriffin96 chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
I'm curious, will the group just go to mementos or will they join with the phantom thieves in palaces? Also will they be going to palaces like kaneshiro or helping Futaba out or do you have original palaces plan cause those will most likely need alot of detail and backtracking to the real world compared to the TV world dungeons
ptl chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Is Yang going to have her own custom Evoker? Wait, if the cast is obtaining Phantom Thieves costumes, what about their summoning procedure? Are not using tarot cards either Evokers? Only masks? And what about the Phantom Thieves in the real world? Will they use their masks alongside their costumes or only the masks? In a fanfic called The Spider's Thread the I.T. had costumes but with their cards as catalysts for their Personas.
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Yeap, it is announced, just like Gerard Sta Maria Terumi 310 said.
GerardJS84 chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Attention all RWBY and Persona fans! Ark System Works have finally announced an official crossover game of Blazblue X RWBY X Persona 4 X Under Night In-Birth. If you thinking i'm bullshitting you, check this link: /a2Qw-ztFrK4 or Search it on youtube. Its called Blazblue Cross Tag Battle
ptl chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Apart for some grammar error, all good.
JJsanoguel98 chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
This is amazing please keep continuing this fic and ill bet my persona 5 game that itll become really popular all always following to the very end good luck
ptl chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Now that I think about it, Yosuke, with his Semblance and control over wind, could win against Flynt Coal, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
cant wait for the phantom thieves to join in
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
It'sgreat, can't wait for more
coreygriffin96 chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I'm going to assume that Yu and Yosuke met the phantom thieves themselves, discovered they are persona users as well, discovered the cognitive world and palaces, teamed up with them to steal Madarame's heart and promised to keep their identities a secret and maybe meet again down the line cause that'll be interesting. I hope maybe they'll pop up again during the breach to show remnant that they exist. Also will Akechi act as some sort of rival to Naoto in the detective business thing or something.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »