Reviews for Persona RWBY: Seekers of Summer
ptl chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
Cinder's virus could affect Japan? I mean, Japan is highly technological but was isolated for a long time, so, it depends on the CCT or they have their own network? And could Futaba discover and counteract it. And more important, will the Phantom Thieves be present at the Vytal tournament?
guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Yusuke would make a great fox faunus. i am glad you updated
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
Are you going to make a chapter about the dance because i really want to see the investigation team have there first dance at Beacon academy
ptl chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
If Grimm are attracted to negativity, how will they react if Minato summons Thanatos in front of them? (Apart from being massacred, obviously)
ptl chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
With Persona 5 elements, are you implying the appearance of Palaces and Mementos? The Metaverse is the collective warped desires of the masses cognition, unlike the Midnight Channel, the latter is a window to the human collective heart that wants to know what they prefer. In some sense, like Personas and Shadows, all these worlds are alternative versions of the universal unconscious originating from the sea of souls. Speaking of which, if gods and demons can appear from people's beliefs, what about the twin gods of Remnant's creation? Okay, I'm going off topic: Persona 5 events were conditioned by Yaldabaoth imposting Igor. How are you going to adapt the timeline?
TreePotion chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
Oh I see well that's alright we all get writer's block but yeah I can wait and I'll see I was playing persona 5 and I also can't wait to see these characters in these stories can't wait to see more of your amazing chapters
Wiltarrow chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
I definitely got a Persona 5 Palace vibe from this. The person's Shadow sort of had its own personality based on their desires, with lesser shadows being followers, the dungeon had a recognizable structure rather than just being randomly generated rooms fitting the theme, and a key part of the boss fight was getting its "treasure" away from it.

Honestly, I think Palaces work better for narrative writing than Tartarus or TV World dungeons since they have set layouts. I wouldn't mind if you drew from them more for later dungeons.
coreygriffin96 chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
Good to see this story updated again and yay persona 5 characters and good choice on brynhildr being Pyrrha's persona can't wait for the next one
TreePotion chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Not to be rushed or anything but I'm just asking are you planning on updating this soon again cause I absolutely love this story
Lillian chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
Sorry if I'm rushing you, but when are you going to update?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
are you going to make another chapter soon after work
ptl chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Have you ever thought about introducing the Phantom Thieves of Hearts? Things could be more interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
I'm sorry for being impatient for this story to update you can take your time. I just like this story and it's been forever since the last update.
coreygriffin96 chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
So this different method is it the persona 5 method? Or persona's 1 and 2 cause I'm not familiar with the past games process of obtaining a persona but still thanks for uploading a new chapter and I understand and can wait till the next.
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Update please. That hype is killing me
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »