Reviews for Persona RWBY: Seekers of Summer
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
Come on write ch 6 please it's been mouths
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Upade this story man it's been a while.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Update man.
Thunder Dragon chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Oh boy here we go! Adatchi it is time to pay your dues for all the innocent blood on your hands!
Yami-no-Raiden chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Well, first off. I enjoy the idea of RWBY Chibi skits being remixed with the inclusion of Persona characters (You're making me imagine an adorable Runy with lil' Nanako doing innocent child things...and Nanako has kitty ears. Do you KNOW how much diabetes I'll get from such sweetness, dammit!?)
Secondly, I'm not sure who I now want to get thrown in next. I was thinking Yang, given that she's the last member of team RWBY, and that we just got some insight to her. However, with that dance coming up, I've been reminded about Pyrrha. If only there were so many Persona users that it would be okay for 2 people to be thrown in..Hmm *cough* sarcasm *cough*
Finally, I am once again unable to convey all of my thoughts on this story. Seriously, it's nuts how perfectly you managed to write these characters, especially when you had to work with so many in one scene. Anyway, thank you for the read, and I hope to see you soon.
-Sincerely, The Chaotic Shadow.
coreygriffin96 chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Once again excellent job really needed this so cabbage man Adachi finally unveils himself to both team KRST but also the beacon gang surprise to see whats going to happen. Also nice to get an idea of what Souji "Soul" Narukami looks like as for Pyrrha's shadow if I recall from the dance dance infiltration episode Pyrrha personal problems was well besides the the invesigation team and the beacon gang, she always felt alone due to her celebrity status and not being able to have a relationship or form friendships with anyone due to her "invincible woman" status and makes her want people to see her as a normal person than a celebrity so I guess it makes her similar to Rise wanting people to see the real her so that can be her suppressed thoughts maybe you can include her affection towards Jaune as well unless you want that later on. For her shadow form not entirely sure if I can think of one to be honest but I guess for her persona if you're still using final fantasy deities and since Jaune's persona is FFXIII Odin as well as being partners why not have Pyrrha's persona be Brynhildr Sazh's summon from XIII for double eidolens since for all I know that is the only one I believe that matches Pyrrha tbh I think this can give you an idea. Also thanks, reading this makes me love Naoto even more as she is the most smartest and chill person within the group no matter the situation.
Yami-no-Raiden chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Well, Holy Crap. I should probably start off by explaining how I spent the past week catching up to this story from the very beginning, and wow, is this impressive. You've managed to incorporate team RWBY AND the Investigation team perfectly, along with the mixture of the two worlds. (Huge shout out to having Yukiko, Naoto and Nanako as Faunus). Not to mention the Shadow encounters were freaking amazing (although, I did have some questions about Jaune's back then).
Anyway, I can't recall everything I've picked up on since the beginning, but I do hope to continue this story, along with any critique I may add on.
-Sincerely, The Chaotic Shadow
P.S. would you mind any grammatical criticism?
(i. e. You have a double negative in the disclaimer, this would make it sound like you own BOTH franchises '_)
coreygriffin96 chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
Poor Chie also wonder when Yang is going to get her persona and if any other rwby characters will receive a persona and face themselves
Dash master 48 chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
Oh Rise...
coreygriffin96 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
I know you're focusing on your other story right now but please update this soon reading this actually got me to go back and rewatch rwby a couple of months ago and I followed this story ever since I like the character interactions you use and how you mend both rwby and persona elements together I'm curious as well for what you plan on doing for the dance and cinders faction and stuff so I hope you get to that whenever you get the chance other than that keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Update this story
Dash master 48 chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
LOLO!
ChemicalDragon74 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
This whole series is shaping up to be pretty awesome. Keep up the outstanding work.
PS: I'm not a fan of making things too romantic but I think for the dance in Volume 2 you should make Teddie blackmail Kanji into asking Naoto. Not exactly for plot but there's so much potential for comedy in that area.
Novice4129 chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
On one hand, waiting for you to update is tiresome. But on the other hand, considering the effort you put in each chapter: Totally worth it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016