Reviews for A Summer of Two Stans
You... *inhales deeply*
are the LITERAL BEST.
*fangirl-screams*
KawiiChicken chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Nice chapter.I hope you update soon,but no pressure!School is a pain.
KawiiChicken chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Crampelter,DIE!That jerk...
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Another excellent chapter to a good story. I just love how detailed it is. It feels like I'm there in the class with them. Good work with writing their anxiety for the upcoming match. Good chapter.
TMNTGFKittySidekick01 chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Poor Ford and Stan! Update soon!
Dip the Hashashin chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
dude, i swear by the end of this i'll be a boxing pro xD boxing must really be painful if not one of those one hundred and twenty-seven different words for pain can't describe it. :o i'll just be back here and hope that the Stans don't get bruises on their bruises during the match (which they probably will).
jikanet-tanaka chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
The details you've put about the boxing lessons are great and really add up to the story. Looking forward to see more!
Haileyice7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Hope school is ending well for you! Poor guys.
Haileyice7 chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
This story is awesome! I love the parts with the boxing jargon. I actually got up and tried out the stance! XD I almost fell because I forgot to balance myself but I'm okay! XD Freaking Crampelter man. Keep up the good work! :D
ToolboxHDR chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Good chapter!
jikanet-tanaka chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
Noooo, the poor twins! You did a great job with the boxing lessons, it seemed like the real deal. But I sure hope these poor cuties will catch a break later on!
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
This story is interesting. Stan's comment about what ambidextrous is was hilarious. The details of the class makes it look real. Good chapter.
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
You did good with writing the fight scene, it was very realistic. It's sad to think they have to face that every week. I like that you had the mother disagree at first. I have to agree, it will be good for them to learn self-defense. Good chapter.
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Aww, Ford has a crush, that's too cute. Stan's reaction is hilarious and very in character for him. So sad that his heart was broken so soon. Good chapter.
Dip the Hashashin chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
what's awesome is that we get to learn somethin about boxing too :D

and man, seriously, a cliffhanger? what, you trying to torture us? has Eddie rounded up his friends? Is the coach standing there, ready to order them to do a set of fifteen or so push ups? the world may never know... actually, we will know soon. xD