Reviews for A Six Month Journey
ShinningCrys chapter 25 . 10/8
Ahhhh I’m so happy this updated, I’ve kept consistently checking on it every single week fro so long, at some point I got busy with life but I came back! I really love the story and have been hoping for this update for so long, Author I understand life can get in the way for things and I respect that you may not be able to update it as often as you used to but I’ll stay loyal to this story till the very end.

Sincerely
Crys
PLEASE keep writing this story ! It's amazing and I really admire it amazing work !
Scarlettempress25 chapter 1 . 9/25
I love this story so much! whenever you get a chance I would love an update. thank yout for taking time out of your life for this story it is truly appreciated.
Please update! I want to know what happens next so badly I’ve been following this story since the first chapter came out! I have never read a better nalu in my fanfic career. Thank you so much for taking time out of your life for this work of art I truly appreciate it.
Please update soon! The wait is killing meeeee
Lady La-sara chapter 25 . 7/31
I really like the Natsu that you have here, not completely innocent, and enough sass to make anyone laugh! I also like how Lucy is able to hold her own but still need help, like any one would. I also love how you have written this story as it has all the elements of a great story, it's so well thought out and written that I feel like I'm reading a book about my favorite characters. I really like the Dragon bits as well, as they add some spice lol, and it just makes it more exciting because we never really see any of the Dragon instincts in the series and here you've expanded on that. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with us! This has become one of my favorite Fairy Tail stores here on the site. I look forward to the next chapter!
Omg please update! The wait is killing me!
Please please please please please Write the next chapter this is my favorite FanFiction and I cannot wait for the next twist!
Daisy73 chapter 25 . 7/18
Just found your story and read it all in one go! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aqua Rules chapter 25 . 7/3
Love this story so far! Really happy I found it while stumbling through NaLu fanfics. Hope you update it soon! Also hope the two pricks Lisanna and Bickslow get what they deserve soon... :D
SailorTardis498 chapter 25 . 6/28
totally love this and its getting soo interesting
chibilivi chapter 25 . 6/19
Addicted, and can't wait for more!
Anonymous fan chapter 25 . 6/11
Your story is brilliant. I’m a huge fan of everything fairy tail, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your work. Nalu fics are my favourite, and this story is especially sweet... Please keep writing!
Please update this story. I love it so much.
lizstewart12354 chapter 1 . 5/28
Your story is AMAZING! This is the 3rd time I've read it all the way through and I was SO excited to see that there was a new chapter! *fangirls* I hope to see a new one soon! Please feel better! We love you and your story!