Reviews for A Six Month Journey
takeagamble27 chapter 24 . 1/28
I know I'm late to the party, but I hope you're still writing! I love this story...not only am I completely invested in their relationship, but also this mission! It's so suspenseful! I can't wait to see what they end up running into next!
Please update soon! U have me hooked and i would like to know what happens next. I literally couldn't stop reading! Please please update!
Animenerdd8 chapter 24 . 1/17
I love this story, pleaaasseee update soon
hey I have been following your story since the (almost) beginning! And I have to tell you that yours is really one of the best! I really hope you haven't given up on this story! I undertand that you might have other things to take care of, that you might have lost the inspiraton ( whch I hope is not the case) but whatever it is, please notice us if you don't plan on updating anymore... as readers, having to give up may break our hearts, but the pain will be less longer that waiting and hoping in vain... Thank you again for this amasing story you have created!
GMuised chapter 1 . 1/2
Just read it through for the first time. Its amazing! Can’t wiat to see what happens next! Keep up the lovely work!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
PLEASE UPDATE
chicahoops14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I'm really love your story and am anxiously waiting for what happens next...please update :)
silver light of dawn chapter 24 . 11/20/2017
I hope you continue this. I'm looking forward to the full nsfw.
1997tink chapter 24 . 11/15/2017
ugh this fanfic, you're writing is amazing! dying to keep reading
emrbug2004 chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUST READ MORE YDDYLFDYOYRJDCUJCNF
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
SO FLIPPING CUTEEEEEE
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
HAVEN'T ABANDONED YOU MA'AM
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9/2017
Such an amazing story, Hope all is well with you and to see a update :)
scarletmaewatercress chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
COME BAAAAAAAAAACK PLEAASE I NEED THIS I CRI WHERE IS U
guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2017
Come back to me, please!