Reviews for A Six Month Journey
Daisy73 chapter 25 . 7/18
Just found your story and read it all in one go! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aqua Rules chapter 25 . 7/3
Love this story so far! Really happy I found it while stumbling through NaLu fanfics. Hope you update it soon! Also hope the two pricks Lisanna and Bickslow get what they deserve soon... :D
SailorTardis498 chapter 25 . 6/28
totally love this and its getting soo interesting
chibilivi chapter 25 . 6/19
Addicted, and can't wait for more!
Anonymous fan chapter 25 . 6/11
Your story is brilliant. I’m a huge fan of everything fairy tail, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your work. Nalu fics are my favourite, and this story is especially sweet... Please keep writing!
Please update this story. I love it so much.
lizstewart12354 chapter 1 . 5/28
Your story is AMAZING! This is the 3rd time I've read it all the way through and I was SO excited to see that there was a new chapter! *fangirls* I hope to see a new one soon! Please feel better! We love you and your story!
Mezatron chapter 1 . 5/22
cute! let the danger begin!
Dinosaurgirl041 chapter 25 . 5/21
I missed this story so much. I'm super glad your starting it back up again. I hope you're feeling somewhat better :)
FairyglitterXD chapter 25 . 5/18
Oh my gosh, I’m so happy your back! I’ve missed this story. I’m so glad you are continuing it. Gosh I can only imagine Lucy’s reaction to Natsu giving her a ring. Why did Natsu look uncomfortable before leaving the room? Was it because of being away from Lucy? I’m really curious what is at the end of the trail. Please don’t wait a year I would be sad. Again soooooo happy gosh I wonder what the guilds reaction will be when they return. This story is so easy to read and has different adventures that keep it interesting. I also love the inclusion of the different mytical creatures! Keep up the wonderful work!
Alithea Volturi chapter 25 . 5/17
Amazing story. Please update soon.
sayumiko0 chapter 25 . 5/17
I love your story continue!
Crystal Kitty842 chapter 25 . 5/17
I don’t know you, but I love your story and I want you to feel better so you can continue writing. Please add a chapter when you can!
mumof4 chapter 25 . 5/16
O.M.G. I love this story. From the writing style to the constant sexual tension. I find the will power to stop outstanding...as I could never when getting that heated up lol. That sweet gift Natsu got Lucy too, it's too freakin' sweet! (Yes I know I said sweet twice, that's how sweet it was lol). I can't wait for you next chapter!
Karsyn1p2 chapter 7 . 5/16
I really love this story I love how Natsu has character in it and he not only caring about food, fighting , and the guild. Or that he not only impulsive ya know?!