Reviews for RWBY: Kitsune no Reaper
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 7/13
I like the chapter
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/9
Glynda might be untrustful but she is a compassionate and kind person, and Naruto will grow on her his personality does wonders on people.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/9
This is quite interesting out of all people Glynda becomes his caretaker for a long while but I want to see how he adapts to this strange new world, and does he have his chakra or has his body adapted to using Aura.
Also, did you really think alternating the past and present was such a good idea? This chapter was just full of negatives.
Overly dramatic much? Also Winter is VERY OOC, her character is so off it bugs me. The way Naruto presents himself is soooo Drama Queen-ish.
KingZthe1st chapter 14 . 4/24
The Yang and Weiss moments were absolutely magnificent! I love everyone on team RWBY but Yang is my favorite and I love the two tired teens napping in the forest setting! The Weiss date was absolute perfection! Weiss almost never gets picked for things like this and idk why cause she has so much growth potential as a person. Also I love seeing/imagining my favorite characters from things in causal streetwear! Gray sweater, black jeans, baby blue sneaker, hair down, matching baseball cap wearing Weiss might actually be the new bae! Literally was falling in love with the image in my head as I read it! Anyway that's enough out of me! Chapter 14 gets a 10 out of 10!
KingZthe1st chapter 13 . 4/24
Ok this rabbit is actually the most broken character I've ever seen! How can something so tiny be so OP lmao!
KingZthe1st chapter 7 . 4/22
This my third time reading over this since the last three chapters came out and I'm remembering how funny this is! It's good stuff!
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 18 . 4/10
Thanks..
kynan99 chapter 3 . 4/10
Thanks.
kynan99 chapter 2 . 4/10
Thanks for the interesting idea and awesome story.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/10
Thanks
Newotouto chapter 1 . 3/19
ah.. sorry, the scenes where naruto told everything is when i lost all of my interest.

good luck.