Reviews for RWBY: Kitsune no Reaper
Archleone chapter 6 . 8/6
Wow, that attack at the end was really lame.

Your diction also needs some serious work. "... attract it away from here" Sounds really stupid and awkward.
Morgoslos chapter 4 . 8/6
The tired anime cliche of girls being bitchy even when the things that upset them occur because they caused them is pretty irritating. Blake decided to be a dramatic bitch, marched over to Naruto, put her hands on him and started pulling on his clothes to no doubt say something melodramatic and threatening despite having no inkling that she could actually take him in a fight, then the airship shook and knocked him into her... because her dumb ass was pulling on him. That's entirely her fault. He wouldn't have even been anywhere near her if she hadn't moved up to him on her own accord and rudely grabbed his shirt. Yet somehow she comes out of this with the right to be angry? Bullshit.

This whole anime thing where women are put up on a high pedestal where they can do no wrong, and even things that are their own fault gets instantly blamed on the nearest male is absolutely pathetic. Just because Japanese men are culturally giant wimps doesn't somehow make any of that shit a good idea, and it's rather painfully cringey when a weeb like yourself tries pushing that sort of nonsense into a western story. RWBY is, after all, an American show. It just doesn't fit and makes Naruto look like a pussy and Blake come off as a huge bitch.

Despite that, we're supposed to believe they'll end up together? That's not how real life works. It's not how people work.

Also, Jaune seems like a massive douche so far in this story.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 7/13
I like the chapter
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/9
Glynda might be untrustful but she is a compassionate and kind person, and Naruto will grow on her his personality does wonders on people.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/9
This is quite interesting out of all people Glynda becomes his caretaker for a long while but I want to see how he adapts to this strange new world, and does he have his chakra or has his body adapted to using Aura.
Also, did you really think alternating the past and present was such a good idea? This chapter was just full of negatives.
Overly dramatic much? Also Winter is VERY OOC, her character is so off it bugs me. The way Naruto presents himself is soooo Drama Queen-ish.
KingZthe1st chapter 14 . 4/24
The Yang and Weiss moments were absolutely magnificent! I love everyone on team RWBY but Yang is my favorite and I love the two tired teens napping in the forest setting! The Weiss date was absolute perfection! Weiss almost never gets picked for things like this and idk why cause she has so much growth potential as a person. Also I love seeing/imagining my favorite characters from things in causal streetwear! Gray sweater, black jeans, baby blue sneaker, hair down, matching baseball cap wearing Weiss might actually be the new bae! Literally was falling in love with the image in my head as I read it! Anyway that's enough out of me! Chapter 14 gets a 10 out of 10!
KingZthe1st chapter 13 . 4/24
Ok this rabbit is actually the most broken character I've ever seen! How can something so tiny be so OP lmao!
KingZthe1st chapter 7 . 4/22
This my third time reading over this since the last three chapters came out and I'm remembering how funny this is! It's good stuff!
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 18 . 4/10
Thanks..
kynan99 chapter 3 . 4/10
Thanks.
kynan99 chapter 2 . 4/10
Thanks for the interesting idea and awesome story.