Reviews for After all this time, I do not know
very good
KookieKing chapter 1 . 2/25
;-;
xFallenDemonx chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Ouch, that was short and bittersweet. Loved it! :)
Cabbage cabrera chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This pain is unbearable. You fuck with my heart so much, denying them their happiness yet again, all in 235 words. You wonderful wicked person.
The Bacca Boi chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Love your writing Naruto, this one shot has potential to have sequels but is great on it's own
AndreiN00B chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Oh. It's you again. Thanks for manipulating my emotions again, it somehow gave me some weird inspiration XD
Victor L chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Oh you ship-masochist you! White Knight, as always, is denied its happy ending. Reminded me a lot of VerityR's Post Mortem, with the way circumstances conspired against them.
Nik41 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I don't get it... it was Neptune or Jaune? Short and bittersweet. It's good
J0b00m chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I quite liked the minimalist style, it's quite amazing what you've been able to do with less than 235 words, really it's been quite interesting just sitting here for a few minutes afterwards imagining when events and emotions have lead them to this point - i eventually settled on a story where jaune is still recovering from Pyrrha's death, whilst Wiess has developed feelings for Jaune as they work to take down Cinder
Wot chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
What the other guy said, fucking right mate. I get smidges of context, a lot of ramblings that goes down the same road as ALL the other ones and then just go. "ah yes, they don't get together right? Onwards to the next story in a week or two about the same."

As much as I like you, I like romance and I am seriously fucking tired of seeing disappointment. You even marked Jaune in this, or was it Neptune who she was with. I don't fucking know! That's the most context I get from you sometimes. You even mark characters that weren't there, I get it, she's supposed to be with one of them and she's cheating but God damn it boils down to the same stuff as ALL the others.

I do this on anon because the last times I've ever commented on fics I get shit, no matter what I say. I'm subbed to you and will see an answer should you choose to post it publicly.

And after all this, I understand. It's your story, you do what you want with it. But isn't it about time to stop being a one trick pony?
The Dark Deceiver chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
As often as your stories have Jaune and Weiss paired up, you REALLY like making them as miserable as possible, don't you? White Knight will never successfully sail into happiness with you, will it?

Of course, with that being said, this seemed to have potential to be good. However, there needs to be at least a little context for the reader to understand what's going on. Judging from your other works, I'm going to assume Weiss wanted to have sex with Jaune, but he refuses. Of course, that's just it; an assumption.

I understand what you wanted to do, but you're going to end up confusing readers more. As I said, there needs to be at least a bit more context to it for them to grasp.