Reviews for Zootopia: Two Worlds, One Family
This story made me love the movie all over again! :D
Kinola chapter 25 . 6/4
I loved this! If only this site would let me use emojis so that I could give you a thumbs up.
SebjectCrimsonStorm chapter 11 . 10/15/2018
Oh no...
DJpaigeDJ chapter 25 . 6/8/2018
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this story and I can't wait to see what you do next.
Aeroza chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
I love this story, if I could rate it it would be: 4.9/5 FF Stars. The reason for that is despite that this story is a very good read and suggest others to do so, I only saw minor mistakes but other then that it was awesome. Please if you decide to make another story like this, please do so. As for that all I can say is great job as this in my fav and downloads on the app.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
Dat ending XD
FireMaster1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Oh This sounds very cute. Good job :)
Steve The Visionary chapter 25 . 4/17/2017
I've got to say I've been thoroughly impressed. You retold the same story while keeping it fresh and interesting. You're story is definitely going in the community "All things Zootopia"
imjustlikehumphery chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
Great story emmy great story! I loved how ya weaved the movie into ur story and used Ella's infulence on Nick to form a father-daughter bond that can never be broken. I'm happy that Jefferson got caught as well. Good thing for Bogo. Kinda thought Ella would start callin Judy her mother to be honest but that might come eventually. I know it's been a while after ya finished this one but you should really consider makin a sequel to where Judy, Nick and Ella really become a family. Maybe have Nick and Judy get married? PM me what ya think if u want but I'd really love to see a sequel.
Interstate2011 chapter 25 . 1/5/2017
I loved it when Nick adopted a human child.
QuirkyKim chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
*dies of cuteness*
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 25 . 11/10/2016
So sweet... I cried!
ZombieSlayerOfTheUnderWorld chapter 25 . 9/24/2016
I have read your story, and I gotta say, this is the best story I have ever read it's the perfect 'what if humans and Zootopians co-existed' this was well written, you change the Lore of Zootopia and made it better, animals adopting humans, I love it, your story also inspired me to write my own version of Zootopia, it's called Zootopia: Two Worlds, it's already up, it's kinda like your story only with a much more darker tone, war scenes, and it's a JudyxHumanOC story, hey if in your story an animal can adopt a human child, then I see no reason for a gentle and sweet rabbit like Judy to fall in love with a battle born and war veteran human. Stay you, and be creative.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Neither can we, huh?
David N chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
First off I enjoyed this read. I was a bit worried that is was just Ella hanging out with Nick and Judy as they go through the regular movie and was getting a bit tired of this until things started to deviate from the normal movie and then it got interesting.
A lot of grammar was a bit distracting - just needs to have someone go back and clean up a lot of the errors that have been mentioned like fallow and pallet which were confusing until I figured out what you were talking about.
A couple of things did bother me a bit. First why did Judy not just call her dad to warn him about the poisoned cookies. She didn't need to go all the way back to Bunnyburrow just to warn him about cookies. What was her dad doing in town anyway and why didn't he visit his daughter while he was there. It seemed Zootopia was a place the parents rarely if ever went to and to not call his daughter while he was there would seem out of character - and she only had to pick up the phone and call her mom or dad and tell them about the cookies.
The real Nick is a whole lot more cynical and smart ass than the Nick in this story. From the very moment he appears he seems to be a complete sweetheart from the start. I can see him maybe finally coming around to Ella but it happened way too early and too easy.
Anyway I did like the alternate universe but I think you could also have made Ella feel the same prejudice Nick feels as a fox and Judy gets as a small female bunny cop. Animals would have the same distrust of humans and they have of Nick being a fox and Judy trying to be a cop. There would be a lot of prejudice there to overcome as well.