Reviews for Half A Heart
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow...splendid work. I look forward to the sequel. _
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Ah now i get it. I probably should of read this one first. Heh heh. Nice job, it was kinda sad that he had to leave. Poor girl, at least she finally found him again. Im gonna start crying again. Haha just joking. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Mei
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aww. I love this story. Its so cute!
Kendi chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This is the first time I'll submit a review. I really like your story, simple yet interesting. When will I read the next chapters?
Midnight Star24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
This is a really nice story. I like Draco and Ginny pairings. Please write more of Draco and Ginny!
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
this is soooooooo cute!
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
wow...that was amazing. love the unexpected [sort of] twists. sorry this review is late. i'm waiting eagerly for the sequel.

/meemee
charliedoggie chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
so this was the story you were telling me about... to say the least, it was great! i enjoy reading stories like this... something the simplicity of its situation endears the reader to the characters, especially ones as adorable as chibi-Ginny and chibi-Draco! (who i still think is an arrogant lil' fool! :P)

i rarely ask for sequels, but i think this one deserves an encore! great fic, imouto-chan! keep up the ficcing... i promise to show you some fanart for this one next time we meet! _
silverkaze chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
its so...sweet. i guess im pro draco and ginny. they seem such a nice pair. and draco could have a who knows what reason behind his meanness... hehe. i like your fic. great work! )
Allisana chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Waaaiiii! I finally got to read the end of this fic. Thankies, Ekai, for such an adorable little tale of children, sand castles and the simplicity of friendship. When you're a kid, everything seems so much simpler, ne? There is no complications, no taboos, no cares. We never realize how lucky we are to make friends so freely until we grow up.

Even though I was already privy to who the Luis was, I think the way you didn't give his full name until the last few paragraphs was excellent. Through out the fic, you build up a sense of knowing but not quite knowing that it's Draco, and the revelation just clinches it in a nice pay-off for me.

Ginny is CUTE. _ And the pendant thing is so in tune with the kiddy theme. I used to be in love with the idea of those heart pendants when I was younger. Luis giving it to her so quickly that she couldn't refuse, that was sweet how it showed he did like her. Boys. They can't come right out and say it.

And sequel! Yay! I wonder which one will find out first who's their true childhood playmate. Maybe Draco will catch a glimpse of Ginny's necklace? Basta, waaaaaaiii! ::huggles kiddie Gracie and Luis::
Lani chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That was amazing! Please continue!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I LOVE IT! PLEASE, PLEASE, OH [PLEASE] GET THE SEQUEL OUT SOON!
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I liked this but how did you get the blue font? Or is it just my computer? And if you do know how to change font colors and fonts tell me please. I haven't learned how to do it yet.
Linda chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Everything that Ekai had decided to touch in the past year had turned into the most beautiful of poetry and she only gets better with time. I know this is prose, but the way she presented it, the pictures it evoked, the feelings it made me feel, is just like poetry. It goes straight to your emotions and yanks them in the most bittersweet of ways. Melancholic, but not unwelcomed.
Meg chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
PLease write a sequal, it is so cool! Louis is the perfect name!