Reviews for Slytherin Pride
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2018
Your sarcastic jokes and insults are top notch. Well done
Josh chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Is this fanfiction finished somewhere?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I CAN'T read that. . . To small to read. . .Sorry
levitylot chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
The most incredible story I've ever had the pleasure to read. Witty, sly humour with elements of farce, satire and irony all throughout. My absolute favourite story, and I'm writing this 7 months after reading it, so that's gotta count for something. This will never ever cease to make me laugh.
blood114 chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
i love it. keep writing. please finish this
E chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
This is really quite good
qwerty chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Stupid. Ugh. Really? Its all childish and filled with plotholes.. And its a disgrace , making fun of hp.
EmmaM21 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
What was Snape doing?
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
update soon this is great!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Hmm... I wonder how the past few years transpired. (Did Hermione just get lucky? Why is Lupin teaching 6th not 4th year? What's up with Voldemort? Etc, etc.)

Still, an interesting read.
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Not my cup of tea. I got to chapter 2 but I'm not sure the story is going from there.
98989898981 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Please write more, I look forward to further chapters.
bursar chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider updating... really, it's been almost nine years. This is getting , please, please update. For us. for your readers. This is a really good story and we want more.
Kitteh Ranger chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Draco and Harry's relationship is quite entertaining, and their conversation in the pumpkin patch serving detention was hilarious xD
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It's always interesting to think how Harry would have turned out if he had been sorted into Slytherin... I am compelled to read more... ;)

*AK*