Reviews for Chance Meeting at the Ink Pot
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/2
Your English is better than some authors here, who attended 12 years of American school. And 2 authors who went on to Harvard University. You have nothing to worry about.
Rock on
shadow warriors chapter 3 . 1/27
what a fucker dumby-bore
knuckles 8 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Loved the Mars angle of the ending.
quafflechaser23359 chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Thank you for the very interesting story! It is a unique story, told from the perspective of someone who have lived in Japan! I always wondered what it would be like if Harry Potter grew up in an Asian country.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This beginning is very promising! *grins in anticipation*
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Explain to me why would Severus use the name Sirius when they were arch enemies in school that to me is something Severus Snape wouldn't do
KTMac66 chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I just found your works and am enjoying reading them very much thank you
6Lisa9 chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
that was a nice and interesting story. Lots of oroginal ideas which was really nice.
One thing made it bit difficult to read though and it was the change of time. It made me really confused when it's Christmas and them suddenly it's Christmas again or when Minerva and severus are abiut to get married and then not only are they matried bit she's 6monthes pregnant. Appart from that I really liked it
WRose chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
Excellent! Very different!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Poor Harry. Really though with the inside knowledge they should have acted sooner. Severus knows what he is like.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Glad they came but what about the other teachers and the students?
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
Glad Harry is enjoying his school and his friends. I like this story very much.