Reviews for Chance Meeting at the Ink Pot
Megisaduck chapter 1 . 2/10
It would be funny if Harry- I mean, Sirius- went back to England and started speaking Japanese to everyone
Megisaduck chapter 2 . 2/10
How can Harry spell ‘sincerely’ but not ‘through’?
Lady Saorsie Baldwin chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Muggle, or Muggleborn?
Jissy2013 chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
Great story love it
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
Your English is better than some authors here, who attended 12 years of American school. And 2 authors who went on to Harvard University. You have nothing to worry about.
Rock on
shadow warriors chapter 3 . 1/27/2017
what a fucker dumby-bore
knuckles 8 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Loved the Mars angle of the ending.
quafflechaser23359 chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Thank you for the very interesting story! It is a unique story, told from the perspective of someone who have lived in Japan! I always wondered what it would be like if Harry Potter grew up in an Asian country.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This beginning is very promising! *grins in anticipation*
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Explain to me why would Severus use the name Sirius when they were arch enemies in school that to me is something Severus Snape wouldn't do
KTMac66 chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I just found your works and am enjoying reading them very much thank you
6Lisa9 chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
that was a nice and interesting story. Lots of oroginal ideas which was really nice.
One thing made it bit difficult to read though and it was the change of time. It made me really confused when it's Christmas and them suddenly it's Christmas again or when Minerva and severus are abiut to get married and then not only are they matried bit she's 6monthes pregnant. Appart from that I really liked it
WRose chapter 17 . 7/11/2016