Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
cpet72 chapter 17 . 9h
I Looove This story! Can't wait for more
TheQueenOfFoxes chapter 17 . 9/19
I love this story so damn much
Brookie Twiling chapter 17 . 9/18
Oh YES! That's awesome! Think of the possibilities? THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES! (I will admit, I'm a little drunk on panda videos right now... just a little though) But them being Inferno/Glaciesmancers makes so much sense if you think about it. Cause, Iris is unpredictable; a burning rage yet can be a guiding light and warmth to those she likes. And Tom's just cold as ice... though hang on. Does that mean he's a dual elemental? Water and Air? I'd guess so.

I'm really hoping you do keep at this one because I NEED TO KNOW MORrrrwWEEEEWWEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (refer to the pandas)
ninjaaa0006 chapter 17 . 9/18
The edward ulric stuff feels like it came out of nowhere but looking forward for more. And will you introduce sirius parents soon?
Shepard131 chapter 17 . 9/18
First.
Edward elric.
fucking hell yes! favorite anime character.

Second.
honestly. would either of them be anything BUT walking weapons of mass destruction?
fanficfan1981 chapter 1 . 9/16
Really where do they put a boy and a girl in the same room... Such a poor plot I am a bit scared to read this.
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 17 . 9/15
This story is awesome, I absolutely fucking love it! Please update soon.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 17 . 9/15
Such a great read!
Lady Slytherin Phantomhive chapter 17 . 9/14
OMG this is Epic!
I laughed so hard at the end, hope you don’t abandon this!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 9/12
Fucking love Edward and his reactions throughout this. Lovely. Also are those two supposed to be rare elements? Or are they each multiple elements? Like Tom is actually air, water, (ice if considered separate from water), and idk some kinda animal essence...and music cuz of the singing? And Iris is like...fire, air, spirits, animal essence, and maybe earth cuz of lava y'know? If it's counted separate from fire. Curious to see where you go with this.
cjthack18 chapter 13 . 9/12
I never knew how much i needed mini minny until now. You dear author are a genius
goblin81 chapter 17 . 9/11
Ya more Iris, your insomnia does awasome work regardless of length. I look forward to the next chapter.
rassh0l chapter 17 . 9/11
Read all the chapters in one go, night watch... Just one thing to say realy... Love it! Keep up the good work
Nemhain2009 chapter 17 . 9/10
Love this story!
Tarter-tot chapter 17 . 9/8
That was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter whenever it comes out!
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »