Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 11/20
Dissapointed but not surprised. All your other fics with female Harry's are competent and learn magic early without a Gimp stick. It seems even when being turned into a girl, male Harry's are always pathetic.
MeConfused chapter 2 . 11/10
Awww! I love this relationship! It's really adorable how Iris can casually kiss Tom on the nose like that.. and the cuddles!
Maorin chapter 18 . 11/10
Eh...FMA? Okay? I don't really understand shit about alchemy or something like that but I just go along with it (I'm just pretend that Elemental thing is like Elemental Chakra in Naruto lol) , I hope you're not really focused on it though (actually I like they have new power and strong magic) but I rather like to focus on Slytherin drama and politics lol I love that shits.

Aaaand I really love your characters! Especially Charlie and Dory, and poor Arty lol. Oh also Iris become Heiress of House Black...What about Arcturus's childs, Orion and Lucretia? Or even Alphard's siblings, Walburga and Cygnus? Obviously they're still in Hogwarts right? Where are they? How about their reaction that Iris become Heiress not Orion? I actually can imagine how Walburga blatant dislike and being toxic to Iris or she's smart enough to not against the new Heiress? lol. Love it anyway! Hope you still continue this fanfic.
joycezhanng chapter 12 . 10/30
oh my god. alphard black is sirius. tom fucking riddle, raised by james’s parents, is james. and iris, with her red hair and green eyes, is lily.

AND FUCKING MINERVA MCGONAGALL? IRIS’S NEW BFF. AMAZING.
joycezhanng chapter 6 . 10/30
yes yes yes yes FUCK the house of black

harry aka iris is going to completely fuck over the ministry and politics of the wizarding world
joycezhanng chapter 5 . 10/30
IM PEEING THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT ALSO CUTE AND SWEET AND THAT JUST MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER QHHSFJJSHDJSHAHD
joycezhanng chapter 3 . 10/30
THIS IS HILARIOUS.

harry has lord fucking voldemort more or less in love with him/her, and is taking the piss out of absolutely everyone.

this story has so much potential - i’m excited to read more of it
gohanmomoryoma chapter 18 . 10/28
I really hope it is still going on I am waiting for the next chapter. Though seeing as though this is over a year and some months old I might just be waiting for nothing.
gohanmomoryoma chapter 18 . 10/28
Is this story on hiatus until further notice or is it going to be discontinued?
mysteryheart chapter 1 . 10/27
please continue this work of art. thank you very much.
Freyja77 chapter 18 . 10/19
I really like the way you incorporate FMA alchemy into Harry Potter magic. It gives it a whole new dynamic to explore.
WorlfOfGray chapter 10 . 10/18
It only presents itself to those who... TO THOSE WHO WHAT? I NEED TO KNOW!
Nad19 chapter 18 . 10/17
more please!
Mernom chapter 5 . 10/13
I think Iris relies on her future knowledge too much. It's bound to ifd her in the ass someday.
Mernom chapter 3 . 10/13
Too many info dumps for my taste, so far, but amusing still.
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »