Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
thats one way to do it...
PrimeSpectre chapter 18 . 10/2/2021
Update ?
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 9/28/2021
I've just reread this AGAIN... and I won't believe that you'll never update this again.
I just WILL NOT!

I'm not crying.
I'm frustrated

Iris is fucking perfect.
And Tom is just... ugh! how can I even explain how much I love this story!
Mss chapter 3 . 9/22/2021
Maybe he'd let Iris kill him? She'd probably like that. Girls liked presents after all.

Tom being thoughtful and a simp for Harry Lol
Rexa.Craige48 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
I know this is a parody but there are really many plot holes also Tom's characterization was awful
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 18 . 8/31/2021
wait...I know you! yes I've read your works before! xD
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 18 . 8/31/2021
sad that this was abandoned... it's a really fun/ny read though, so you've earned a fav and follow!
Rachel chapter 18 . 8/19/2021
Plz update! It is amazing story!
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 8/16/2021
I love her, her and stabby will make a brilliant debut at Hogwarts with Tom growling at any and all would-be suitors.
Peachicetea030521 chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
Hilarious
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2021
I loveloveLOVE this AU. Is there any chance of an update for this one soon or is your muse currently sticking to your other works (I note this hasn’t been updated in 2 years)? Cuz I’m bingeing your HP fanfics rn and this is my personal fav.
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 8/2/2021
At this point, I would honestly pay for an update.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 8/2/2021
PARAMOUR BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA IM GOING INSANE! Through THE ROOF! BahahahahhAHAHHH
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 8/2/2021
I fucking ADORE how you’ve portrayed Dorea and Charlus! AND adding that little tidbit about their part in the war?! Utter genius!
It makes the fact that Tom took Charlus as a father figure/mentor make more sense.
Honestly? I fucking love it.
Coolfire30 chapter 9 . 8/2/2021
I think I’m crying a little.
Im so overwhelmed that I can’t seem to express my emotions. I can’t seem to organise my thoughts enough to share how FUCKING AMAZING this is. My gods Tom and Iris (Harry) are adorable. I imagine Charlus becoming quite the figure to look up to in Tom’s life-or at the very least, someone he gains most of his skills from.
2,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »