Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
wynnsteria06 chapter 18 . 2/5/2021
I love it why aren't there any updates after this i
Smokinbarrrel chapter 18 . 1/4/2021
Well, a bout of insomnia led me to you story. I feel obligated to comment, and state that this is a wonderful read, and I very much appreciate the effort that you have put in to this. Thank-you. At the risk of being one of those people, is there any more on the horizon, or is this all there is going to be? Once again, thanks much for the writing, it was an enjoyable read
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 7 . 12/31/2020
Pretty sure Dorea would still be in Hogwarts but okay.
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Okay...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2020
Ahaha this is bloody brilliant!
SafaiaFureia chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
You seriously are going to stop at that? What gives! You totally need to continue this story and let us see how they end up using their powers during the war! Not to mention the fun of James and Sirius being born and the shenanigans that will come up in the future! Pleaseeee
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
Dissapointed but not surprised. All your other fics with female Harry's are competent and learn magic early without a Gimp stick. It seems even when being turned into a girl, male Harry's are always pathetic.
MeConfused chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
Awww! I love this relationship! It's really adorable how Iris can casually kiss Tom on the nose like that.. and the cuddles!
Maorin chapter 18 . 11/10/2020
Eh...FMA? Okay? I don't really understand shit about alchemy or something like that but I just go along with it (I'm just pretend that Elemental thing is like Elemental Chakra in Naruto lol) , I hope you're not really focused on it though (actually I like they have new power and strong magic) but I rather like to focus on Slytherin drama and politics lol I love that shits.

Aaaand I really love your characters! Especially Charlie and Dory, and poor Arty lol. Oh also Iris become Heiress of House Black...What about Arcturus's childs, Orion and Lucretia? Or even Alphard's siblings, Walburga and Cygnus? Obviously they're still in Hogwarts right? Where are they? How about their reaction that Iris become Heiress not Orion? I actually can imagine how Walburga blatant dislike and being toxic to Iris or she's smart enough to not against the new Heiress? lol. Love it anyway! Hope you still continue this fanfic.
joycezhanng chapter 12 . 10/30/2020
oh my god. alphard black is sirius. tom fucking riddle, raised by james’s parents, is james. and iris, with her red hair and green eyes, is lily.

AND FUCKING MINERVA MCGONAGALL? IRIS’S NEW BFF. AMAZING.
joycezhanng chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
yes yes yes yes FUCK the house of black

harry aka iris is going to completely fuck over the ministry and politics of the wizarding world
joycezhanng chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
IM PEEING THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT ALSO CUTE AND SWEET AND THAT JUST MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER QHHSFJJSHDJSHAHD
joycezhanng chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
THIS IS HILARIOUS.

harry has lord fucking voldemort more or less in love with him/her, and is taking the piss out of absolutely everyone.

this story has so much potential - i’m excited to read more of it
gohanmomoryoma chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
I really hope it is still going on I am waiting for the next chapter. Though seeing as though this is over a year and some months old I might just be waiting for nothing.
gohanmomoryoma chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
Is this story on hiatus until further notice or is it going to be discontinued?
2,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »