Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
Idonthaveanaccou chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
"Give Stabby back. He's mine."
XD Priceless!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
I really enjoyed this piece. It's very intriguing, to sya the least. I'd enjoy seeing her masterfully manipulate the world she's in here. Really turn it upside down. But equally, I'd enjoy seeing a good antagonist rise forth. I know it's Grindelwald's time, & that he would've forced the Heads of pure-blood houses like Arcturus to do his bidding. You know something to really complicate matters. I could kind of see some sort of appreciation grow from the old man, considering hoe impressed he was at her cunning. He could very well warn her of any workings he was being forced to handle, against hos wishes. Id imagine Grindelwald would take pleasure in manipulating prideful followers to give up their heirs or heiresses for his use. Her power could very well put her on his radar.

We'd also have to think that her position as a potential heiress & front runner for their family's fortune & control might make her enemies in the house. Something to think on. I'll look forward to seeing how she & Tom negotiate their new lives. It would be quite fun to work on him discovering a lost home of Salazar (which he just inherited) & him inviting her to stay with him. Especially if someone makes a play on her life. A bit of a Secret Garden kinda story line, would be fun to play with. Just a few thoughts...because I'm loving the potential here so much!
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
I love Iris and Stabby! Update Soon!
LeahxcimLokiBlack chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
My god that last line had me dying almost quite literally I was laughing so hard that I started coughing almost uncontrollably. It takes a lot to get me to that point when I'm not sick. You sir have achieved that.
Lunaria chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
I love this story and I can't wait to read more. That's why the only negative point is that the chapter are too short
PhoebusArtemis1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
I love Stabby!
whrr.trudy chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
snorts "give stabby back, he's mine" oh that was priceless lol :)
thunder18 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Great chapter Update soon
Shetan20 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Thankyou for a very entertaining chapter...
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I LOVE THIS FIC! Another brilliant, brilliant chapter here honey, as always I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
sagar hussain chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Awesome chapter.
FroschLover chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I love the name Stabby. I can totally imagine Harry naming a knife that.
Seele Zeit chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Ha, Stabby! Beautiful!
Matjaz chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Love this story.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I sure am enjoying Iris, but the look at what happened to the Black sisters was quite depressing. Glad Iris can change it. I rather thought the whole point of the riddle would be to not play the game, and amazingly enough, I was right. Usually I get fooled pretty easily. ;-)
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »