Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
Doom0117 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Might not have been as funny but it was still pretty darn amusing!
kitayalera chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Love stabby!
Forensica X chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Ha! I love how you portray Iris. I can't wait to see the next installment.
earendillion chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GIVE STABBY BACK. great one, great chapter, great story, great author, but dayumn that stabby, one unpredictable pet she has there.
ProfessorScrooge chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Nah, still funny. My only suggestion is making the homemade knife 'Mr. Stabby' instead of simply 'Stabby'.
The Prisoner's Dilemma thing, though, still makes me think of KotOR
Tahkaullus01 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Oh hello Luluka, twin of Lelouch the Criminally Insane. I didn't know you were reincarnated as a female Harry Potter!
Again...for the third time...huh.
Crimson Rouge Rot chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
it's not as funny, but It was good
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Yes can't wait for the black sisters to be saved by their awesome aunt
Raven097 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Good chapter.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Love the crazy bugger
TamAnTam chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Yaps, not as fun and a little short, but still a new chapter! A just love Isis! Tom seems a little naive, but he's a 11 year old.
In some point Harry is going to star thinking about himself as a 'her'? Well... He saw him/herself as an aunt. I know human sexuality is a complex world on itself, and maybe he/she could spend all his/her life thinking him/herself as a man, but it would make reading a bit easier and show a development in the character, the last if done gradually.

I hope your hand is better, take care of it

Cheers from Chile!
ChimeraAngel4374 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
OMG i love your story i was in peels of laughter all the way through keep up this amazing work i look forward to the next chapters. Ive followed this story and await more awsomness :)
Fable Linked chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
GIVE STABBY BACK! HE'S MY FRIEND ONLY I GET TO SAY WHEN HE DIES!

(If you know this reference I will live you forever)

Lol excellent chapter! I do wish you would update more frequently... though considering my own own absence on that department I don't have much room to talk...

But please update soon!
ScarletRoofs chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I can't wait for your nieces and nephews too. Though I suppose they'll have to wait. I'm sure she could get up to other things in the meantime. Great chapter!
2,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »