Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
Bearmauls chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
This is a fun little romp, but it feels like things are moving a bit too fast. Especially Harry's attitude towards Tom, time travel and the sex change. He's really acting a bit too much like Lilith. Now, I adore Lilith, but I don't think a suddenly gender-changed Harry who was dumped back in time would act like Lilith. Especially in terms of befrending a young Tom Riddle that quickly. Yeah, a smart Harry would realize pretty quickly that young Riddle hadn't done horrible things yet, and could be redeemable. But moving on to using adorable little girl feminine wiles on him? Not sure. I think it would flow better if you didn't gender-change Harry during the time-travel, but had him as a female version of Harry from the get-go, who was sent back in time? Avoid the whole issue of him coming to terms with the gender switch and the rest of the actions don't seem as out of place anymore :)
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Tom would think the act if murder is a proper gift for a girl you fancy lol.
fire0ice chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Start to read this last night and found it humorous, keep it up.
marlastiano chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Very good :)
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Awesome chapter. Oh man I love how sarcastic she is.
maartenvervloet chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Your Arcturus is how I usually imagine the House of Black in its heydays, brutally pragmatic; I can't see for example the Malfoys and Carrow not having problems with a member of their house stating she would prefer to put her money in the muggle banking system
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
So it has been a while since I have reviewed your stories, but I figured, I would take a look at your new stories and review a few of the old classics. So here I am!

Please, when responding to my reviews, include the chapter and the story that you are responding to, so that I know what review that you are responding to :D

In your very first paragraph of this story, you said “too close filthy alley walls” I believe you meant “two” instead of “too”?

There is another issue with your story… Walburga Black would be in her Second Year at Hogwarts when Tom Marvolo Riddle is attending his second year at Hogwarts. Additionally Dorea Black-Potter would be attending her 6th or 7th year (not sure which) during Tom Marvolo Riddle’s first year. This means that there would have been at least two people who were True-Born members of the House of Black attending Hogwarts during the year that Tom Marvolo Riddle begins his time at Hogwarts.

The problem with this is that by having Harry’s female form take the name of Iris Black… she can be accused of Line Theft by the actual members of the House of Black that are currently attending Hogwarts, and I wouldn’t put it past Walburga to accuse her of such a thing considering what she is known for in Harry’s own time period.

Then again, Umbridge managed to pull it off with little to no problems, so sure, why not?

Interesting point of interest… the Fedora style hat is currently really popular! I actually have two different copies of non-brand name versions of such hats :D

If you are having Iris attend Hogwarts in the same year as Tom, then this is either 1936 or 1937, so a 1930’s vintage Police Cruiser sounds about accurate… And ROFLMAO for using the NAZI’s as an effective time marker for displaced time travelers… it is if nothing else, effective.

So, punch him and THEN ask to be friends? Fun stuff.
Fae0306 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Awesome!
Philosophize chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Yeah, let Iris have him.

Oh, Tom knows what the ladies like!
ScarletRoofs chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
So, Does that mean Iris will be the heiress of Gouse Black now? This is insanely enjoyable. A fun story, I'm so excited to continue reading this!
killroy225 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
*Insert Evil Laugh here!* Oh I do hope to see where Isis takes the Most Ancient and Noble house Black now that she's the Head!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
YES! FUCK YOU, ARCTURUS!
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
EVIL
PURE EVIL

and I love it!
SandyLS chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
have i told you i like the stories you write? If not. I. Like. The. Stories. You. Write.
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
I L-O-V-E Iris! Like beyond words. She is just epic :D loved the Goblins speech.
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »