Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
darth Queidus chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Good. Keep it up.
tinamkaki chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Awesome! I wonder how Dumbledore will react... and what's up with iris' mum...? Or maybe the "origiNal" iris really was a squib but Harry's soul(?) took with him his magic or smth... Anyhow, this is AWESOME!
DiagonAlleyParis chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Interesting story. I love your Harry in Iris. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
ScarletRoofs chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
So what Arcturus up to now. And I wonder who Harry's(Iris) mother is in this time. Can't wait till they get to Hogwarts!
HE-SpecOps chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Arrrgh, the black family. Again. Most of their future positions will derive from black patronage now. I really hoped that Iris and Tom would build their fate alone, by themselves.

It's probably what people fated to die because of the other by a prophecy would wish for if they had a second chance. I don't mind being drafted by the Black, but freeing themselves from that family should remain their objective, they (imho) shouldn't become the favorites of the evil patriarch and everybody is happy in a disfunctionnal family. Because that would just have no meaning.

You can have an awesome struggle there, please don't blow it up...
animeromance1972 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPPIE!I LOVE AN FEISTY HARRY!SO I TAKE IT IRIS WILL GO BACK TO THE BLACK ,WILL THEY TAKE TOM ALSO?
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I loved it :D very interesting that Acturus is there.
MessiM chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Yup, i definilty like this, a lot.
Its interesting to see how Olivander and certain ancient magics(hat) will react to the time traveller.
Will the gobling pick it up?
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I love this story
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Faster he can get confirmed as a descendant of house Gaunt the better. That way he doesn't spend the first 4-5years getting bullied for being "muggler raised" though with Arcturus informing him being a parselmouth means something grand,he won't get bullied.
God is Gracious chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I'd so bet that Sirius was Iris's brother if these were Marauder times. But since they're not, who IS her mother?
nahte123456 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Yes, try to put her into a contract, the man will be dead before the ink dries.
marlastiano chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
WOW :)
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Awesome story so far. Love the idea.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Loved it once again and quick question is she going to turn the basalisk into her own little pet and bring terror to the purebloods
2,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »