Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
HE-SpecOps chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I'm actually super curious of what you're gonna do with that. Usually this plot is used either with chosen time travel, or with Hermione or NOT!genderswapped!Harry for pure romance or pure slash ([vomit]). But your writing is driven by the rule of cool, and some deliberate desire to go the opposite way the canon went.

So I wait. I don't think you only thought of that scene, and I wanna know what went through your head. You obviously imagined Dumbledore's visit already, I wanna see what comes next.

Also you used Iris and not Lillith again, so I want to see if she's gonna go "let's guide Tom to be a better person" or "screw the world I owe it nothing".
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Loving the start of this new fic and truly cannot wait to read more! Great job here honey! ;o)
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Best start to a friendship I've ever seen, just skip the impressing and feel-out parts, go right to the point where you'll punch each other for doing something stupid, next up risking your lives' for each other.
I do wonder what Iris will tell Tom, and how much magic she can actually use right now.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Lilith the immoral immortal witchly master if death, space, time, matter, and thought. After several millennia of transdimensional and temporal traveling and being the harbinger of ruin for not just many earths, but many worlds, has gotten bored...

And is now calling herself Iris while trying out the white hat? Or is this not Lilith, but Harry himself trying out the Master of" Death spiffy power of being able to AU oneself?

Why did fedoras go out of style? Really is a good question...
darth Queidus chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Good. People have started a lot of these types but either their slash or they're never finished. That might be why you won't get as many reviews as you like. Keep it up.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Good :)
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I love this story so much I look forward to reading more of it
flamingpen18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Hahahahaha...I find great humor in Iris punching Tom. I bet that urge has been stewing for a while. This looks promising. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
First thing she does is punch him then asks to be friends yep thats lilith
killroy225 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Imho she should said something like 'I remember you' before she said let's be friends, but either way I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 1 . 3/19/2016