Reviews for Embracing Lifes Riddles Without Asking Questions
RacySturdivant chapter 19 . 4/27/2022
I just reread this for fun, and realized that Hogwarts is probably going to be the safest place on the planet during Winter and Summer. Plus I feel like the Potter's are going to adopt Tom, and Iris will end up with the invisibility cloak by default. It makes me happy thinking of Tom actually being adopted into the family he would have ended, and then being the big brother to someone he would have murdered. Plus technically, they are related anyway. lol When Iris fully emulates her body for the first time in fire and Tom with ice, can you imagine them walking hand in hand like that into battle. defeating Grindlewald together so they share the Hallows... Ahh, the beautiful fear.
Eragon135790 chapter 19 . 4/26/2022
i actually already thoguht this ff abondened,the chapter was ok, a but short, but that is ok, you are just trying to get back 'into it' after all. hope for more chapters soon.
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 19 . 4/23/2022
This is a great story. And i look forward to seeing more from you.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2022
Yay you live! I am so happy that you are continuing thus story.

I really love the interactions between Tom and Iris.
goblin81 chapter 19 . 4/16/2022
I am so happy to see a new chapter of a story that is one of the best out there.
Mitchsen chapter 19 . 4/11/2022
Not terrible and I get wanting to jump ahead I’m really glad you updated
Rylarei chapter 19 . 4/11/2022
cant wait to see a badass dorea
jaclon chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
LOL .. Sweet! I'm loving it. Thanks for sharing your tales.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
Looking forward to the next chapter
Maelaeran chapter 16 . 4/10/2022
Feels like the Light Wizards are getting bashed a bit too much and the Darker side, who freely admit to torture curses and the like are getting whitewashed.
suzga chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
always happy to see updated to this story
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
A) Welcome back to this tale.

B) Before you completely abandon Hogwarts, Iris has already nicked Minerva from Dumbledore's side.

Will she also nick Hagrid?
Maybe get him sponsored for a CoMC Mastery than into a Dragon reserve?

After all, he's loyal as f*ck and a sturdy tank. Far better muscle than the Crabbe's, Goyles or MacNair.

C) If she succeeds in keeping Tommy from becoming a Dark Lord and nature abhorring a vacuum, would that mean that Albus ends up going dark, what with them constantly hindering his ambitions?
Bablezmith chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
Nice teaser chapter here, can't wait for the explosion of exposition to follow! 8D
Lurker 9797 chapter 19 . 4/9/2022
I've been following this fic for a few years now, Got to say, I fucking love it, It's awesome it's still on goinng, your commitment i commend as a procastinating writer myself.
j0ntsa chapter 19 . 4/9/2022
Uuuf, cant wait till we get moar
2,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »