Reviews for Brimstone
ThomasNealy chapter 4 . 6/13
Harry really is an idiot. he keeps expecting every thing to be the same as his home world.
ThomasNealy chapter 2 . 6/13
I hope Harry learns to use his brain while he is exiled.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 3 . 5/31
This is really really great! I've been waiting for good Harry Potter inheritance cycle crossover and finally found one!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 5/21
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
femalefarrier chapter 4 . 4/7
Keep going loving the story
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 4/6
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
bluestorm28 chapter 4 . 3/21
Uh oh that's not good now galbatorix will have two more dragon riders under his command unless harry, roran and Murtaugh all somehow manage to escape and get to the varden.
gemma b chapter 4 . 3/20
this is really good please, please, please continue it as i really liked reading it. i am sure a lot of other people will as well.
Mystic Sharman chapter 1 . 1/21
In my mind the challenge is irrevocably illegal. For one it is impossible for Harry to be in anyway evil and it is illegal for any FanFiction writer to try.
davycrockett100 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
sweet
Merecor chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I'm excited to see how this story turns out, keep up the good work!
DA Exodus chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Good chapter. Really hope to see it updated again real soon.
ShadeSlayer chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Great start!
When should I expect next update?
DA Exodus chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I like the premise for this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon
ob1292 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Though some of your ideas are interesting some don't really make sense like if harry loses his Earth magic how is it possible to he would retain his Alagaseia Magic when he returns and quite frankly Harry has already suffered enough I don't really understand why so many authors have a need to make him suffer more.