Reviews for The Little Pyrrha
cinque13 chapter 1 . 10/20
I love it... I love almost all your stories... But this one in particular was absolutely beautiful... Well not exactly beautiful since it was basically something that made me cry the entire time... But the way you had made the Robo-Pyrrha conflicted in her dialogue was absolutely splendid for me... Well not exactly positive but well done... What I basically mean is the whole story is depressing and was negative as f%*? the entire time but the writing was gorgeously done... In my opinion
Style chapter 5 . 6/23
Well, that ending was kind of bland and depressing.
KookieKing chapter 5 . 3/15
i love arkos and white knight why do you do this to me
KookieKing chapter 3 . 3/15
oh god. oh god. ooooooh it's 10 pm rn and i am not ok. this is not ok. ooohhhh fuckk. ooohh; was not prepared for this shit,,,, hot damn this is fucking dark
DorkSideoftheMoon chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
This was amazing. Just amazing. Pyrrha's struggles were amazing. The writing was so... almost cruel. The way you wrote Weiss and Pyrrha as the almost emotionless things, cold and calculating, were just crazy. The ways Pyrrha acted out was just wonderfully cruel and sad. Pyrrha dying twice was, as stated, predictable for how cruel her life was. Your writing style is beautiful. Your works are beautiful. I'm actually jealous that I can't perform as well as you. Everything you write is either beautifully sad or hilariously funny. It's really a shame that these fics haven't gotten the amount of attention they deserve. The Pyrrha "rape" scene was not done badly at all. Probably the most cruel and beautiful representation of something like that possible. Weiss's cold nature is also so beautiful. Her reaction to getting slapped. The way that Pyrrha so suddenly died was also amazing. Good job.
Arkos Survivor chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Just read through all that emotional, heart wrenching bullshit and you just had to shoehorn the White Knight ship at the very end. FUCK OFF.
Arkos Survivor chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
The ending of story just basically said, ''The Arkos ship has sunk, GET OVER IT, and the White Knight still has a fighting chance". FUCK. YOU.
Kifo Sotri chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
This hurt to read, but damn it was good.
Syntras chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
A nice story, but one thing rubs me the wrong way. The chapter titles. You used the lyrics of 'In Other Words', or the more popular title, 'Fly Me To The Moon', which I love, but you didn't finish that verse. I know it's a nitpick, really I do, but it nags at me.
Other than that, though, I appreciate the story. Impressively written, you have my applause.
Eli chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
that last quote made me think about us all being prisoners in our own heads. our eyes are merely survival mechanisms so in a sense they really are blind. this story was really good man. it made me think about what exactly consciousness is and all of that.
RealTerminal chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
God damn, I just.

God damn. This is beautiful, beautifully tragic. Not to mention creative.
Rodentfish chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
That fucked me up man. Good job
Nik41 chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Sweet and short... it likes me but yet see Pyr die... no the clon die like that it hurts.
The Dark Deceiver chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Good God, this was heartbreaking. Should change the genre to Angst/Drama. Poor Pyrrha.2, forced to be someone she wasn't. The fact that there's no happy ending, or even a bittersweet ending hurts even more.

I honestly want to see a short omake where Pyrrha.2 somehow meets Pyrrha, even if in a fever dream while she's dying. Now THAT would be interesting, and I have to wonder what Pyrrha would think about her "daughter/sister". Would she be disgusted? Or would she be sympathetic and comforting? Would she even know the dilemma that her successor went through?
thesecretsix chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Did you write this because you wanted me to cry?

It worked.

I wasn't sure where you were going when I read the summary, but I didn't think this would be it. It was great.

Thank you.