Reviews for The Hellsing Heir
happysmilesofdeath chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
The story is really good but there are some grammatical errors I would like to point out, Celes is spelt Seras and Integral is a term used in maths, as a result, the name is spelt Integra. I am enjoying this story and I hope you will take this as constructive criticism.
MintyMagic chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
Oh my god girl, you haven't updated in like a decade or something! :O
MintyMagic chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
Oh my god this is intense! And can you also make Alucard at some point transform into his Count Dracula form when he fights Adrian or the blonde vampire or something? I want it to happen so badly! And I also want him to say "The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame" :P
MintyMagic chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Christina IS one day going to figure out that she is half-vampire. I just don't know when :P
MintyMagic chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Alucard's eyes are blood red by the way and don't you mean Seras Victoria? It's Seras not Celes :l
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Great story. hope you update it!
Orastella chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
I printed out chapters 1-19 back in 2003, and have only recently found them under a cabinet. I come to this website and I see that the conclusion (chapter 21) was never written or posted. Please finish this story. It is a very enjoyable read.
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cool! Oh and, Author's Rant? LMAO.
xenocanaan chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I really do enjoy this fic
Marajsky chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
WHAT? Oh no you can't stop there! Please post the last chapter.
alice chapter 20 . 3/12/2008
i really love this story. please update it. thank you so much
Leahcar chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
Oh how ravishing! I absolutly loved this chapter! Yes the excitement yes the thrill! Oh how it enthralls my interest! I encourage you to continue whole heartedly!
closed132 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
this is great
Kay chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
This story was the only thing that got me through a family reunion and i am a lil sad that this next chapter will be the last. But i am still waiting for you to finish because i fell in love with it since the first chapter and i can't wait for this one comming up. keep up the great job
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
so beautiful! too much to read today, i'll b back tho! continue more lovely stories like these!