Reviews for The Hellsing Heir
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Great story. hope you update it!
Orastella chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
I printed out chapters 1-19 back in 2003, and have only recently found them under a cabinet. I come to this website and I see that the conclusion (chapter 21) was never written or posted. Please finish this story. It is a very enjoyable read.
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cool! Oh and, Author's Rant? LMAO.
xenocanaan chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I really do enjoy this fic
Marajsky chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
WHAT? Oh no you can't stop there! Please post the last chapter.
alice chapter 20 . 3/12/2008
i really love this story. please update it. thank you so much
Leahcar chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
Oh how ravishing! I absolutly loved this chapter! Yes the excitement yes the thrill! Oh how it enthralls my interest! I encourage you to continue whole heartedly!
closed132 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
this is great
Kay chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
This story was the only thing that got me through a family reunion and i am a lil sad that this next chapter will be the last. But i am still waiting for you to finish because i fell in love with it since the first chapter and i can't wait for this one comming up. keep up the great job
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
so beautiful! too much to read today, i'll b back tho! continue more lovely stories like these!
paladin3030 chapter 20 . 1/8/2006
"I will post the LAST chapter of The Hellsing Heir on March 18, 2005."

March 18th has come & gone it's now January 8th 2006 when can we expect the LAST chapter.

Come on you are at the finish line don't run out of gas now you are almost done.
Fanfic Fan chapter 20 . 8/12/2005
I know, it's been a while. Things have been hectic on my side of the computer. But anyways... I still love your story! The plot is so full of action, suspense, and mystery that I find myself thristing for more! I'm kind of dissapointed that this story is almost over but all good things must come to an end sooner or later (unfortunately). Thank you for metioning me in your chapters and thank you for saying what you did about my story. Unfortunately, my fic was deleted and no longer exists on this site. But I'm hoping to start over again soon so that I can exercise my writing skills. But keep up the good work on your part and update soon!

Sincerely,

Tori (Fanfic Fan)
The Story Necromancer chapter 20 . 2/26/2005
WHERE IS THE REST

loved what ya have so far
BloodHound666 chapter 20 . 2/24/2005
Hello again, I figured I might as well give you hope about the Hellsing Fanfictiondom being flushed down the toilet. It is true, there's no denying it, I honestly haven't been on for quite a while, and there is a good reason for that, but I have saved your story to favorites, and I was bored so I thought I might check it out; glad I did. You have started a good thing, why not finish it, if you need to, read some of the really old fictions posted here. In my opinion they are the best ones, but then again I am OLD SKOOL.

On to your story:

I don't know about Lucifer and Adrian, Satan is a little too powerful to play with a vampire, I'm sure he has more powerful Demons that can aide him. Other then that, I'm still not seeing Alucard shove his boot up anybody's ass, and open up a six-pack of whoop ass. And what's with Christina's little power trip over Alucard, I honestly don't think that anybody can control him, he just lets people have illusions of control. (once again my opinion) Besides that, it's good...Carry On.
SpinningRose chapter 20 . 1/4/2005
stunning. As always you have outdone yourself. I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long as this one to come out.