Reviews for The Hellsing Heir
happysmilesofdeath chapter 2 . 8/12
The story is really good but there are some grammatical errors I would like to point out, Celes is spelt Seras and Integral is a term used in maths, as a result, the name is spelt Integra. I am enjoying this story and I hope you will take this as constructive criticism.
MintyCat2564 chapter 20 . 2/22
Oh my god girl, you haven't updated in like a decade or something! :O
MintyCat2564 chapter 15 . 2/22
Oh my god this is intense! And can you also make Alucard at some point transform into his Count Dracula form when he fights Adrian or the blonde vampire or something? I want it to happen so badly! And I also want him to say "The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame" :P
MintyCat2564 chapter 5 . 2/21
Christina IS one day going to figure out that she is half-vampire. I just don't know when :P
MintyCat2564 chapter 1 . 2/21
Alucard's eyes are blood red by the way and don't you mean Seras Victoria? It's Seras not Celes :l
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Great story. hope you update it!
Orastella chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
I printed out chapters 1-19 back in 2003, and have only recently found them under a cabinet. I come to this website and I see that the conclusion (chapter 21) was never written or posted. Please finish this story. It is a very enjoyable read.
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cool! Oh and, Author's Rant? LMAO.
xenocanaan chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I really do enjoy this fic
Marajsky chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
WHAT? Oh no you can't stop there! Please post the last chapter.
alice chapter 20 . 3/12/2008
i really love this story. please update it. thank you so much
Leahcar chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
Oh how ravishing! I absolutly loved this chapter! Yes the excitement yes the thrill! Oh how it enthralls my interest! I encourage you to continue whole heartedly!
closed132 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
this is great
Kay chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
This story was the only thing that got me through a family reunion and i am a lil sad that this next chapter will be the last. But i am still waiting for you to finish because i fell in love with it since the first chapter and i can't wait for this one comming up. keep up the great job
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
so beautiful! too much to read today, i'll b back tho! continue more lovely stories like these!