Reviews for Ten Things Jellal Loves About Erza's Hair (the NSFW edition)
Honestly I thought this was a pretty good fanfic. All though at first I was a little skeptical, I really liked it. And I'm a pretty tough critic. And sorry about posting this review really late but I just got into Fairytale so ya. Anyway it was really good.
Sincerely
A Jerza shipper
It is the most cheesy romantic stuff but it's beautiful
hotmustache chapter 1 . 1/19
Steamy. Awesome!
mirajens chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This was so sweet and gorgeous! The way you write just SLAYS me and im just so fond of your words dhshvahxhshs "The feeling reminds him of their first kiss—one that was too early yet also too late, and never once regretted." That was too much omg, super cute and just nicely said. Thank you!
aymeria chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I HAD NO IDEA YOU WROTE THIS OMG. I read it on tumblr and was just like wowowow. Love this, amazingly written .
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Damn, Cat! This was so damn good! I'm literally melting under a constant shower of bliss! So well structured, so beautifully written- almost poetic when it came to the descriptions of her hair, her expressions and their loving movements.
The time lapse you incorporated into the story with all the flashbacks was another element I absolutely loved! It truly showed and poured Jellal's utter love for this girl, and just how much he treasured every fiber of her being. How her hair was symbolic to their love- an attachment to their souls no matter where the two were; when together or apart. To be told in his perspective only made the piece stronger and more superb.
I loved the playful antics, the sexy and steamy session that followed- how it progressed and hitched into a high that had me slowly climbing a crescendo; only to fall steep into a whirlwind of mixed emotions that have me craving so much more of the same!
Awesome job, I tell you always, but this one was in an octave and stage of its own. It is one of the best written smut pieces I've had the pleasure of reading in a long while, and it was a needed source after the stress I've been going through lately! It was simply beautiful and serene, fluid and vivid, and now I'm left satisfied but greedy!
Good luck with the writing, I can't wait to binge over the summer, I have a long list of amazing pieces ready to be devoured by my inner fan-girl, and man I cannot wait!
-Amns...
IwishIwereJellal chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Amazing work. The development was beautiful, and it made me think of Erza's strand of hair as the red string of fate connecting her to Jellal.
foxydame chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
this fic is so surreal time and again I find myself drowning in its beauty.
Its not cheesy its adorable and so comfy to read
"her hair separates him from the rest of the world and leaves him with just Erza'' was a awesome line as it is you went ahead and added "but it's no different from how he sees his world in the first place" BAM! now its an unforgettable line for me.
"she always told he that he was a bad liar,but she isn't better at hiding her feelings when it come to him" aww this line is so perfect and deep:)
The years apart made him realize he needs her as much as she and how a single strand of her hair reminds him so much gah I might faint from fangirling.
There are smut fics that can gross one out and ones like yours that are so beautiful;)
thanks for an amazing read as always:)
NoirShip chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Happy fluffy romantic healthy relationship between adults smut. And it's well written too! That's the way to check all the boxes. Also "it's Erza day" might be one of the best lines ever, truly made me smile.
celtic-booty chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was so beautiful, thank you for this!
Sabastu chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
''Her hair separates him from the rest of the world and leaves him with just Erza, but it's no different from how he sees his world in the first place'' (I had to read that like 10 times I just... OMG... Love it!)

I don't know how you do it but you make me love Jerza even more, and also make my 'kokoro' sounds with 'doki doki' music. x'DDD

(I know I'm a cheesy jerzaholic xD)

THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS!

PD: ''Oh. my. god. Did I just
write the most cheesy romantic smut in history?'' (Yes, you did... and I love you -in not a yuri way- because of that. XD)
wordslinger chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
1) this is my most favorite thing EVER.
2) it's not cheesy it's beautiful fluff and I love it.
3) You deserve no shame but instead a trophy.
4) THIS IS MY EXACT THING. I have a fetish for Jellal's fetish with Erza's hair.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
That was so beautiful
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was amazing! Super romantic fluffy smut! It turned out so fantastic!