Reviews for Remember Me
Supersaiyan2479 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I think I almost cried...

It made me sad for some wierd reason, but I did Love this story!

Supersaiyan2479
Smita Mathur chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

!
So CUTE chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
It was so cute! Vegeta is a bit OOC but who cares it rocks!
naomi chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
really good i liked it very much. you have to write a sequal!
thetrsi chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
that's sad... what if KAKA thinks that vegeta doesn't want him! please write sequel!

Silver
Moonprincess202 chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
This is so sweet. I really like it!
kate chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
hi! good fic!Please write more chapters soon!
kate chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
hi! good fic! Please write more chapters soon! bye
kate chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
hello! Please write more chapters soon!
SaiyanAngel01 chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
SaiyanAngel: yay! i readed it! hahahaha i likey lotz...it weird...but i like it! haha BUT! U HAVE TO CONTINUE IT NOW!

Draken:(SaiyanAngel's B/f) uh..ignore her...she gets a lil exciting when she reads sumthing she really enjoys..she so cute...uh... DA STORY...WE WANT MORE!

SaiyanAngel: and he calls me excited.. **rolls eyes**
sailorverystupid chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
LLAMA!

Trugolas: What I think Sophie is trying to entail is that This story is FRIGGIN' AMAZING! CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE! *fusion dissapates*

Trunks: well that was certainly... HEY! My Dad did that with GOKU? Does Mom know?

Legolas: Where am I? In which direction is Middle Earth? And why does this young man have purple hair?

Sophie: LLAMA!
Murasaki Ryuu no Sei chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
*sniffles* awww! i love this story so much that ive read it probably over 5 times. i cant believe i havent reviewed! *thwacks herself over the head* *muses sweatdrop & then nod in agreement* its sooo cute! you write really great stories. the plot was really neat. and i loved the flashback memory thingies. heh, i cant believe vegeta did something goku wanted him to do. *falls over laughing* *muses start backing up* anyways, great story. *brings out plastic-halloween-fork-which-is-amazingly-sharp-and-what-she-usually-pokes-people-with* MORE! WRITE MORE! NOW! *devil-ish ears & tail suddenly appear* MWAHAHAHAHAH! *muses drag her away* {Chika: For her, this is normal. If anything like this is happening to any others out there, please, do us all a favor, and call a therapist.}

[Ryu: *sweatdrops*]
shadowspinner1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
I love your story. Then again I love Yoli stories. Than you for such a good one. I enjoyed it
Venni chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Awwww, this is so cute! Just adorable! ) I wanted to cry a few times I hope you'll continue with this story? Please...?
Vilranda chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
... I love this! I wanted to cry! PLEASE say your gonna keep going? I think it's cute! I love it!

Keep writing,