Reviews for Blood and Burns
MlleFairy chapter 2 . 7/15
Haha, in the beginning when you were fangirling, you said FAP, also this ending was awesome and something I could see happening if only Mashima MADE IT CANON AND SHOWED IT OFF INSTEAD OF TROLLING US AND LEAVING US GUESSING AND ALLOWING SHIPS LIKE GRAYLU TO STILL EXIST
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Wow, excellent job!
fandomania2000 chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Ugh. I just keep coming back to this story. This is juuust the right amount of hurt/comfort that I like to read. Parts that actually make my heart clench. Well done! Love this. It's one of my favourites- I've read it at least 4 times now.
Wynterlace chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Adorable story
T-tawny chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
THAT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD.
Someone's Bastard chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
He can eat lightning now
kura-chan13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
AWWWWWWW!
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
This is really good! *tries not to cry again*
Writer and Reader D chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Awwwwww!
SazHearT chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
This was really cute...loved it..
Blue Star chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Awwwww. This was so sweet. I really liked it. But I never really caught on to what happened to the illusion mage. Oh well.

I'm so sad this ended. It was a really good story.

Bye~!
TheAngered chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
bow-and-arrow-lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I really enjoyed this story! And Natsu rejecting her was a unique approach, and I'm really glad that you didn't make Lucy over the top, like she sometimes is. I'm looking forward to the second part!
pawoontastic chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I'd like to see how this goes :) seeing how the "she loves him, but doesn't think he loves her etc." kind of thing is expressed through different fics is always interesting, but yeah, can't wait for more!