Reviews for RWBY: The D'arc Game of Life
AzureDragon363 chapter 22 . 1/16
Will be eagerly awaiting your return, I wish good health, and good fortune upon you, also a return of your motivation in full force.
Franco Luche Simonacci chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Dios... Cuanta informacón en 1 solo capitulo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
Having the party system completely ruins the gamer sub genre. Only the main character should have and be aware of the gamer system because that’s what makes him special. To put it into perspective, having the party system is like writing a story just like this: “Oh hey I have a gamer system and I can party people. Hey you random person, wanna join my party and level up in real life? Let’s be friends! Let’s also treat every single thing as a joke and not take anything seriously because if there’s a problem, I can just add the person who is having that problem into my party, thus making any character interaction and development fundamentally useless, and resolve said problem!”
darkdraco0021 chapter 12 . 8/26/2021
That omake makes me wary of yang now. She isnt dumb so her assuming jaune getting a harem will let her bump tacos with the other girls is bs. That is an orgy pairing. Its pretty much cheating. If you sign up for a harem because all of you girls love the same guy it doesnt give free reign to decide to stop completely loving him and turn bi outta nowhere.
darkdraco0021 chapter 9 . 8/25/2021
Really worried about the pairing now. In the authir notes it says harem but in the story it implied a orgy pairing about the ,guy with girl with girl. Instead of the harem's guyxgirls. Hopefully thats not the case
darkdraco0021 chapter 5 . 8/25/2021
Oh no. If the harem does happen please tell me it wont be like this omake. There is no place for bi stuff in a harem(guyxgirls) that would be stuff for a orgy pairing ( guyxgirlsxgirls). Its probably too late but hopefully this is either single pairing or a real harem.
darkdraco0021 chapter 4 . 8/24/2021
Will the omake pairing happen in the normal story ? Please ?
Reader chapter 22 . 8/19/2021
I think you made some mistakes.

First, you were too fixated to word count. Rather than forcing to write long chapters, it's better if you released shorter chapters for less demanding schedule.

Second, you should stop forcing yourself to write an omake in every single chapter. They are not a neccessity. And they took many creative ideas that can be used in many story instead, squeezing your brain dry.

Third, you delayed the harem too long that the romance of other girls came too lacking and so bland that it become so awkward now. You simply focused too much on Yang. And I was hoping that you would romance every females came along Jaune's way; including but not limited to Glynda, Neo, Velvet, Coco, Cinder, Emerald, Amber (not hoping much if you aimed for Cinder and Emerald), Winter, and even Raven (it wouldn't be NTR anyhow since she has already separated from Taiyang). Hell, maybe Salem, in her immortality, can be 'seduced'. :D

Four, the power balance was weird. You wrote that the main casts, without the help of the Gamer to boost their growth by multiple times, would be quite close in levels and at only around level 30-40 when they came into Beacon. But nobody came close to Phyrra by then, even Yang with her full Semblance active. Furthermore, at the end of the third volume Phyrra could hold Cinder really long (long enough for Ruby to see her demise), even though Cinder has already gotten the full power of Fall Maiden and was strong enough to kill Ozpin. Adam, the mid-boss, was far stronger than Blake and Yang. And Mercury the mini-boss was even fast enough to impede Ruby's progress for a while even though her Semblance should have made her the fastest among the main casts (remember the epic food war). Those 'discrepancies' would be quite hard to explain...

Five, Jaune ignored his sisters, his real family, for far too long and so much I'm not even sure why he didn't even check on them. It made me cringe actually. Maybe you just forgot after long delays?

Well anyway. Your writing was indeed getting much better and better. The later chapters were far better than the early chapters when the characters (most notably Jaune, Qrow, and Taiyang) were too immature and their emotions too unstable. The story was great. Amazing even. I really enjoyed the progress of Jaune's power-scaling. Really, you did very good job.

More than four years hiatus (and the absent of the latest annual hiatus note) made me doubt your return since the life is a b*tch that way. Still, here's hoping you're doing good IRL. Good luck.
Reader chapter 4 . 8/17/2021
Hey. Another one who complained about your Luck event. Even though a 17 years old should have been MUCH more mature than what you portrayed (especially with the combination of Gamer's Mind, high INT, and high WIS), I think I can tolerate it as a severe forced plot to increase his Luck considering that his character wouldn't care for his Luck otherwise (extremely apparent in the Omake). But what I don't think is right is the Night Omen skill. No way I'd accept that skill as a PURE Luck skill.
IronDeficiency chapter 22 . 7/23/2021
Chapter 20 isn't coming boys.
Episoidal chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
If the party function allows other people to have access to the System, I'm not going to read this story anymore. That's literally giving away what makes Jaune, the main character, special. I just don't understand why authors keep on doing this. The System should only be accessible to the main character. Otherwise, if everyone has the System, what exactly is the point in reading this story? Also, I really hope that Jaune doesn't go around proclaiming to everyone that he has the System. That just doesn't make any sense if he does. Why would anyone reveal their greatest secrets? No character in RWBY much less Jaune's family is worth the risk of Jaune revealing the System.
ShiroXXI chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
I’m kind of sad that you didn’t take the time and care with Blake as you did with the others. This chapter feels rushed.
ShiroXXI chapter 4 . 6/18/2021
You okay there buddy? I don’t really see why people were upset with this chapter but it obviously bothered you. So in the spirit of friendship I’ll let you know the story has been great so far especially how you’re making him seem like an actual human which most gamer stories fail to do.
Fantom-Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/29/2021
So Qrow literally decapitated him, for no good reason.

Even if he knew about his regeneration that's still going way too far, protectiveness over Yang and Ruby doesn't make him a heartless murderer, dear god.

Ill admit, you clearly spent a lot of effort on this, and fanfiction is just for fun so good on you. My only complaint is that I can hardly keep track of all his abilities, I know it's easy to get caught up in making abilities but honestly the best RWBY gamer fic I've ever read had Jaune with like, five skills at best, and it worked.

I have a similar problem with the Gamer to be honest. He has so many abilities it's hard to keep track of them all and I eventually just end up skipping all the gamer ability exposition dumps. I know Solo leveling isn't a masterpiece but at least it's abilities are easy to understand.

Mind you not everyone is like me. This fic took a lot of time, and you clearly put loads of effort in. To show that dedication is great, even if it's just a hobby, you can only improve from here on out.
Rain Dance Jam chapter 22 . 5/20/2021