Reviews for RWBY: The D'arc Game of Life
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEEEEAVER GIVE IT TO A 4 YEAR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2019
ok i want him to study minecraft creative mode VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY CLOSLY
Artekha chapter 21 . 10/10/2019
It’s sad that you’ve been on hiatus so long, but I’ll still follow it in case you get the time to continue it.
Artekha chapter 19 . 10/10/2019
Please don’t actually kill marbel
Mr.Bougainvillea chapter 21 . 10/5/2019
Is Marbl part of the harem?
Corporal Crunch chapter 3 . 9/28/2019
Not a complaint here, liking the story so far, but how did Jaune get shot in the head while his Aura exists? The stabbing himself can be handwaved but I don't understand the headshot.
Artekha chapter 18 . 9/28/2019
I like this Omake a lot, you should keep doing this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2019
this story really sucks, don't waste your time reading this

plot is insanely disjoint

legit had a section where his dick grows 0.5 inches, qrow branwen almost kills him with 1 hp left

it's bad
editingusername chapter 6 . 8/18/2019
blushing MC 100% destroys all stories there is a reason why top writers don't have cuck mc's
johnkilla100 chapter 21 . 8/4/2019
I believe in you dude, life is rough but at the very least things like even just a fan fic can make a day better. Hopefully everything goes well for you and you still can have just as much love and fun writing as we do reading!
NuclearPenStrokes chapter 21 . 7/29/2019
damn just caught up how long has it been since the seconed an chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 7/24/2019
Damn this story is boring. The place is way to slow and there’s so much shit Jayne has that it makes me dizzy. Also my mans is such an ass to his girlfriend. Legit flirts with every female he makes into his friend.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
Most of this is pretty interesting, and i actually really like that Jaune dumped a ton of points into luck. Definitely will make things interesting.

But holy shit have you destroyed Yang's character for no reason. Why do this?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 2 . 7/23/2019
Really hoping the whole blond bimbo attitude from Yang is an early chapter joke and isnt going to continue through the story.

Also, why is Jaune getting taller from working out?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
I find that while i really like the idea of The Gamer fanfiction, i usually really dislike how people implement the system in their stories, or dislike how the character goes about abusing it. For some reason, a lot of the written protagonists end up being super anti social and very unlikable.

However this first chapter seems pretty promising. Jaune seems pretty down to earth and laid back about it, and the way the system is working doesnt seem overly complicated. So here's hoping.
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »