Reviews for RWBY: The D'arc Game of Life
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2022
god this just crashed and burned in so many ways. and what the fuck is up with the way you write yang dude? their interactions is so shit xd
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
that the system have a 'personality' is quite annoying
Locothehood chapter 22 . 8/4/2022
The grand trolloololo is more like it
xBud chapter 14 . 7/6/2022
Alright I can’t read anymore, trying to do too much all at once is causing the story to flounder. Still it has been a great read insofar.
xBud chapter 4 . 7/5/2022
Gamers mind is suspiciously absent to mitigate the panic. Does that imply the semblance is evil or that the author used a convenient plot device to stretch into things they wants to write into the story?
daneanderson2011 chapter 22 . 6/27/2022
Half way though 2022 and no hiatus chapter for 2021/22, Im guessing story's died a sad and quite death which is a bit of a shame since it was a good read.
bankleo305 chapter 22 . 5/28/2022
Humu...well, I look forward to the true chapter 20, take care of yourself until then :3
Darkeous chapter 7 . 5/1/2022
another hilarious omake but pls no nora she and ren are together together *grumpy noises*
Darkeous chapter 6 . 5/1/2022
I love the wild omakes man they are so dumb hahaha
Darkeous chapter 1 . 5/1/2022
heuheuehue let's get it gamer jaune, your gamer brothers salute you king
Constantine438 chapter 22 . 3/8/2022
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE THE FUCKING CHAPTER GODDAMNIT
Shivas97 chapter 7 . 2/25/2022
Cette histoire a bien commencé pour se diriger vers de la merde. Surtout quand pour les scènes d'intimidation et le fait que notre chère Jaune commence à inviter des gens à tort travers dans son groupe de Game et que seul le joueur a des priorités du jeu. Pas les PNJ.

Je ne suis qu'au chapitre sept et je vois déjà ou sa ira, surtout maintenant avec le système de partie. J'arrête ici. C’est nul.
AzureDragon363 chapter 22 . 1/16/2022
Will be eagerly awaiting your return, I wish good health, and good fortune upon you, also a return of your motivation in full force.
Proyecto Warwick chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Dios... Cuanta informacón en 1 solo capitulo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
Having the party system completely ruins the gamer sub genre. Only the main character should have and be aware of the gamer system because that’s what makes him special. To put it into perspective, having the party system is like writing a story just like this: “Oh hey I have a gamer system and I can party people. Hey you random person, wanna join my party and level up in real life? Let’s be friends! Let’s also treat every single thing as a joke and not take anything seriously because if there’s a problem, I can just add the person who is having that problem into my party, thus making any character interaction and development fundamentally useless, and resolve said problem!”
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »