Reviews for RWBY: The D'arc Game of Life
Megabomb03 chapter 21 . 5/4/2021
Its almost the anniversary of the Hiatus again. I am not really gonna be surprised if this turns into a Quadrilogy of Hiatus's because of the past year. I mean who the heck could expect something like that right? I also can't say that I have been waiting as long as some people, but I am still here and I believe. "This is not the end. You will see the real "Cowboy Bebop" Someday!"
CookiemonstaWasTaken chapter 6 . 4/18/2021
First quarter in, did you seriously just drop a pokemon reference on us?
CookiemonstaWasTaken chapter 4 . 4/18/2021
U dah fan of fate stay night?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2021
Welp it was good readin while it lasted kinda sad that it didnt have an ending tho

Love that ya broke canon tho with makin the bare bones of a kingdom tho

Also its sad jaune didnt watch naruto, he’d save lots of time with the shadowclone or the woodclone jutsu...for various tasks hehehe...paperwork shan’t be a problem (get yer mind outa the gutter, i bet ya thought with the clones the harem end woulda been easy peasy
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2021
Wait how could civies kill cellys family when any one of them could kill them with a flick of their finger

And a flick of a single finger would probably splode their heads like what a high caliber sniper round could do to an orange
FuckingSeriously chapter 22 . 2/9/2021
Fuck you. No seriously, fuck you. If you got nothing to post than just don't post anything. What you're doing is just annoying and makes people want to unsub from your stories.
GL chapter 13 . 1/29/2021
That was horrible...rewrite the whole thing pls thx.
GL chapter 6 . 1/27/2021
reported for too much non-story bs
GL chapter 4 . 1/26/2021
if i ever played a game with your luck stat i would just quit...and tell all my friends it was a shit game lol
Aselo chapter 22 . 12/8/2020
You know when I finished chapter 19 I was expecting my binge read to last a bit longer than like 3 minutes lol
AlernateReality chapter 6 . 12/8/2020
This...this is so cringe worthy I don't even know what to say. "Sunflower! Rosie!" Ummm barf?
Aselo chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
*obligatory mention of the luck thing*
Now that mention is out of the way this story is awesome and I'm really enjoying it. I assume the luck thing is just part of the plan for the plot
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
That omake is probably the single best thing I have ever read.
R.O.U.S.7274 chapter 13 . 12/7/2020
I saw part way through that banesaws nickname was chains and I think this should have given maybe the nickname Dallas, and I hope you know why
Rose-Knight-1987 chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Too many stat ups. If just thinking normally was enough to get a bunch of Int stat increases then his starting stat should be closer to 0 then 10. Either that or the stat max is so God dam high the growth was negligible.

Still planning to give it a few more chapter to see if I like it or not.
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »